2015-16 Russian Nationals Videos & Results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Russian Nationals Videos & Results

Amei

Record Breaker
Trying to read the results in Russian is very interesting...I think I figured it out, but I'm still not entirely sure what happened. :laugh:

I disagree - use Google translate and read the results it's pretty funny/interesting. For instance:

Pairs Short Program in 5th place is Natalia Bully. Ice Dance in 6th place finisher Sergey Brains. Mens in 4th place is: Be proud Gorshkov. Ladies 2nd place is Elena Radio News.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I uploaded the 12/25 ladies draw time stamped again by skater:

https://youtu.be/6Oma4T8KkAw

Evgenia MEDVEDEVA 0:12
Elena RADIONOVA 0:24
Julia LIPNITSKAIA 0:37
Anna POGORILAYA 0:48
Polina TSURSKAYA 0:57
Adelina SOTNIKOVA 1:05
Alena LEONOVA 1:21
Maria SOTSKOVA 1:31
Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA 1:43
Diana PERVUSHKINA 1:54
Maria ARTEMIEVA 2:07
Serafima SAKHANOVICH 2:16
Maria PEREDEROVA 2:38
Alisa FEDICHKINA 2:51
Ekaterina BAYANOVA 3:01
Alina KARAVAEVA 3:15
Alexandra SAYUTINA 3:25
Evgenia IVANKOVA 3:29

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where can I find videos of the Pairs Free Skates? Thank you in advance. :)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tatjana Flade is such a good and knowledgeable broadcaster. I wish we got more of her throughout the season. She knows the world of figure skating....well at least the European side as well as anyone. She had to correct that guy she was working with all day. He did well though but she just knows the sport inside and out unlike anyone else.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Assuming you are talking about the ESPN commentators.... I actually find her correction kinda annoying, but I guess it's probably just from me not liking the way she talks. I also only watched selective programs, maybe she comes across less rude on programs I didn't watch.

Whoever the guy was said Liza was a National champ, Euros champ, Worlds champ etc... and before he finished his sentence, she cut him off and said Liza is not the reigning national champion. I was like shut up wench, he never said reigning. :laugh:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
just posted!
(wish I could have been faster, but, umm, holidays happened)

Yes, they did, and I hope your holidays were :party2: happy. :thank: for doing it, very much. I will go straightaway to the link to watch Tatiana and Maxim.:love:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

:thank: It was an exciting Ladies event. I think I was happiest for Julia and her SP. I loved seeing her skate so well and really be happy and have fun skating. I never saw her tear up after a skate before.

And now I will go watch the pairs. :yahoo:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you sabinfire! I wanted to see this. I'm so proud of Anna, her bronze medal is the most precious one for me.

Anna's bronze is like a gold medal for her! I have to laugh at Elena - she changed her dress and had her hair and make-up done for the medal ceremony - she's such a glamour puss :)

cleo2070

Final Flight
Yes, they did, and I hope your holidays were :party2: happy. :thank: for doing it, very much. I will go straightaway to the link to watch Tatiana and Maxim.:love:

Thank you! Hope you've been enjoying the holidays too! :hb: And everyone else around here as well :peace:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Tatjana Flade is such a good and knowledgeable broadcaster. ... that guy she was working with all day. He did well though but she just knows the sport inside and out unlike anyone else.

... Whoever the guy was ...

Ari Zakarian is the "guy" who was with Tatjana Flade for the ESPN coverage for the second consecutive year.

My understanding is that he is well-known in the world of Russian figure skating -- has close ties to Plushenko, for example.