Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP

lakeside

On the Ice
Mura will never be above Shoma unless he bombs. Nationally and internationally. Plus Shoma has better skating skills and performance, etc.
I'm not talking about consistency and performance. I prefer Mura's performance over Uno's over-the-top performance, but that's a matter of preference. In my post I was just talking about Uno's jump quality, like his 3a does not deserve +3 goe. You can see YesWay's analysis on the jump quality.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
I'm not talking about consistency and performance. I prefer Mura's performance over Uno's over-the-top performance, but that's a matter of preference. In my post I was just talking about Uno's jump quality, like his 3a does not deserve +3 goe. You can see YesWay's analysis on the jump quality.

You said JSF is determined to give Shoma the silver. You insinuated that he doesn't deserve that. My post was a response to that.

Layback11

Record Breaker
PL player name belongs SP FS Points
1. feather raw sintering chord ANA 1 1 286.36
2. Uno Akira polish Chukyo Chukyo High School 2 3 267.15
3. No good Takashi people HIROTA 3 2 263.46
4. Tanaka criminal Kurashiki 6 4 242.05
5. small mound Takashi Yoshihiko Toyota Motor 5 6 228.82
6. mountain this grass thick Aichi Mizuho large Mizuho high school 11 5 215.15
7. village on Daisuke YoSusumu-do 4 8 214.56
8. Date field dragon tree Chukyo 7 7 213.17
9. in the village Yu Kansai University 8 11 194.84
10. Hosei Miya fields large areas 10 10 193.17
11. Island Department KoShiro 就実 School 17 9 188.76
12. river original star Fukuoka 9 13 188.39
13. Suzuki Jun Hokkaido University 14 12 185.18
14. mandatory this light rare Uenoshiba skating club 18 14 176.32
15. Iso Saki Daisuke Doshisha University F 19 15 175.02
16. Tomo field one rare Naniwa high school skating portion 12 17 173.72
17. clothing section Akira Hosei Takashi 13 16 173.26
18. Iwate University Akira Kou Sato 16 20 167.92
19. Yoshino Akira flat Kansai University 20 19 163.88
20. Yamada plowing new SMBC 23 18 161.09
21. small field still bright Okayama physical Otsuki high school 15 22 158.95
22. field Attachment Hiroshi through Meiji University 21 21 156.44
23. Kimura true human Hachinohe GOLD F · S · C 22 23 150.55
24. pieces field dragon thick Nagoya Institute of Technology 24 24 140.34

What on earth is this supposed to mean? :laugh2:

My favorites are "pieces field dragon thick," "Kimura true human," "clothing section Akira," "mandatory this light rare," "river original star," "mountain this grass thick," "feather raw sintering cord," "no good takashi people," and "in the village." :laugh2:

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
What on earth is this supposed to mean? :laugh2:
The SP and FS points clearly belong to the Player.
The feather is on top because, duh, it can obviously fly. And now he's sitting up there on his chord with all the other birds, singing his usual raw song.
Uno is only second because he secretly wants to be a train operator. That's why he spends too much time polishing his skills at the Choo-Choo High School and doesn't practice enough (I would say he doesn't train enough, but that would be just one pun too many).
Takashi is just no good, so it's quite amazing that he's still third.
We do not talk about how Tanaka got fourth place. First rule of Kurashiki: you do not talk about Kurashiki!
Takashi Yoshihiko apparently drives a Toyota, that's why he was able to conquer that small mound and come in fifth place. But he is still struggling to get behind the seven mountains to the seven dwarfs. He may need a new car for that.

Layback11

Record Breaker
The feather is on top because, duh, it can obviously fly. And now he's sitting up there on his chord with all the other birds, singing his usual raw song.
Uno is only second because he secretly wants to be a train operator. That's why he spends too much time polishing his skills at the Choo-Choo High School and doesn't practice enough (I would say he doesn't train enough, but that would be just one pun too many).
We do not talk about how Tanaka got fourth place. First rule of Kurashiki: you do not talk about Kurashiki!
Takashi Yoshihiko apparently drives a Toyota, that's why he was able to conquer that small mound and come in fifth place. But he is still struggling to get behind the seven mountains to the seven dwarfs. He may need a new car for that.

:laugh2:

Franklin99

Medalist

:rofl:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight

:rofl2:

You have managed to take something that was very funny to a different level of hilarity (hope that's a word)! I can't breathe or get up now...:rofl: