Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2015-16 Mens SP

da96103

Record Breaker
Started! Skater number 13.

some Spanish influenced music with lots of guitar strumming and drums.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
That orange sash is distracting and destroys the costume. Something to work on Sato-san. ;)

paperhearts

Final Flight
While streaming both nationals, I overlayed Hiroaki's music over Maria Pederedova's skating. It has lended to some amusing results. :) Am I correct in thinking that Sato is the final skater of the group?

eta

Medalist
So my stream went from skater 9 to 12, and now it's playing ads. I guess they'll be skipping some people and then cut to live?

paperhearts

Final Flight
Go Koshiro! It's commercial time for the Russians so I'm staying tuned to the men now. Best of luck! :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Is Koshiro the young skater who so impressed at the GP? Not entirely sure it was him... maybe in his FS I'd recognize him.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Go Koshiro! It's commercial time for the Russians so I'm staying tuned to the men now. Best of luck! :)
I quit watching the Russian ladies, I didn't even recognize Yulia until she had finished skating. At that point I decided I really couldn't split my attention properly. ;-)

firal

Record Breaker
First time seeing Koshiro, not bad! Limbs are sooo long! And smart enough to add the combo after missing the first one.

da96103

Record Breaker
18 Koshiro SHIMADA Not sure how old is he but if someone says he is 10 years old, I would believe.

SP 58.41 (6/18)

paperhearts

Final Flight
I quit watching the Russian ladies, I didn't even recognize Yulia until she had finished skating. At that point I decided I really couldn't split my attention properly. ;-)

I'm going to follow your advice... Haha, it's Yuzu time!