2015-16 Japanese Nationals Videos & Results | Golden Skate

2015-16 Japanese Nationals Videos & Results

cali1079

Rinkside
did anyone find video of the lesser known men? Sota, Sei, Koshiro, Mitsuki, and Keji if you could. Thank you:luv17:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Anyone seen a video of the pairs winners? I liked Francis last year. I'd like to see his skates here with Sumire if they are around anywhere.

ETA: I am stupid. I didn't realise that link by mirai4life was a general link to lots of videos. :thank:

Last edited:

malo42

On the Ice
http://www.dailymotion.com/japanskate <-- This channel uploaded videos from the entire event :)

I wonder if anyone knows if these are ALL the videos from the comp? I feel like there are some missing but I don't know for sure... Am I wasting my time wanting videos uploaded that don't exist? :confused: In particular I mean Keiji's SP and EX (lol I kind of feel like that uploader has something against him) and in general more EX videos

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I wonder if anyone knows if these are ALL the videos from the comp? I feel like there are some missing but I don't know for sure... Am I wasting my time wanting videos uploaded that don't exist? :confused: In particular I mean Keiji's SP and EX (lol I kind of feel like that uploader has something against him) and in general more EX videos

Some performances in the earlier groups weren't broadcast by Fuji TV I heard... So there might not be anything uploaded unfortunately