solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
http://mov3.co/ja/ktv/

This is the stream for Kansai/Fuji TV

(Japan Standard Time)
Men’s short: 12/25 18:30-21:24 (possible extension)
Ladies’ short/men’s free: 12/26 18:30-23:10
Ladies’ free: 12/27 19:00-21:24

There might be more, I'll keep looking around

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
http://mov3.co/ja/ktv/

This is the stream for Kansai/Fuji TV

(Japan Standard Time)
Men’s short: 12/25 18:30-21:24 (possible extension)
Ladies’ short/men’s free: 12/26 18:30-23:10
Ladies’ free: 12/27 19:00-21:24

There might be more, I'll keep looking around

Thanks, Solar! The times aren't great for me (unfortunately have house guests that weekend, so I can't really take "time out" to watch figure skating) :disapp:.
But I've followed a GS member's recommendation and set up with a VPN, so very excited! :hap10:
It's nice that the ice dance and pairs categories have multiple entries this year. I know the teams are all very new and have a long way to go, but still, it's better than just one team competing as a formality for Worlds.

firal

Record Breaker
One more sleep until we get to see how they draw their start orders, LIVE! :biggrin:

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh I'm tentatively very happy about this link. It pulls up an attractive (tho' static) screen image, so on 12/25 it might be live? Too good almost to be true but since I'm technologically stupid--will continue to hope. Thank you, Sai Bon and Solar! I long to watch it live and entire--the amazing intensity, strength, and beauty.

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I know a lot of this info has already been posted, but I found this post from this always useful tumblr very helpful as it gives viewing info for Russian and Japanese Nationals all in one handy place (lovely to bookmark!).

Icey

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, it's blocked in the United States so I can't see it :( Hopefully it will be re-uploaded on Dailymotion or somewhere else :)

The message says it is private. Is that the same as being geo blocked? Does anyone have the times EST USA?

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing that stream. Is that Takeshi Honda commentating? Interesting.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Thanks for sharing that stream. Is that Takeshi Honda commentating? Interesting.

Gah, the sound failed just before Shoma's SP! From the chat going on it seems to have failed for a lot of viewers. Is there anyone watching who still has sound, and if so, where are you?

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Gah, the sound failed just before Shoma's SP! From the chat going on it seems to have failed for a lot of viewers. Is there anyone watching who still has sound, and if so, where are you?

It's back!

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
So it looks as if there will be no "live" stream for the FS? Looks like it will only delayed on FujiTV? Hmm...