Morisi Kvitelashvili | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Morisi Kvitelashvili

Sam L

Medalist
Yeah I love this SP and the costume also. I love his jumps so much height and so light he really flows in and out of them.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I just realized this his ISU bio doesn't even spell his name correctly. It's spelled on there as "Morisi" not Moris.... Anyway go Moris! Georgia's flagbearer at his first Olympics!

franzkatka

On the Ice
It’s actually pretty common for Georgians, especially if they have Western names, to add an “I” to the end of their given name. His name on his passport and other official documentation might indeed be listed as Morisi

pearly

Record Breaker
Is his name still pronounced like "Morris" in English or does adding the I at the end change pronunciation?

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
CBC commentary for his Rostelecom Cup LP is at 16:37, plus there's a "Coming Up" fluff at 14:22 (the password is men): https://vimeo.com/299710892 His SP wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Morisi earned Georgia's first ISU Grand Prix medal, winning silver, at the 2018 Rostelecom Cup!

Last edited:

vitamintea

On the Ice
I just watched his skate at Eteri's ice show and I'm so glad he skated the Imagine Dragons program. I really love their music and it's refreshing to see skaters choose things they probably actually listen to. Not to mention, his musicality and expressiveness just shone through. :love: Not to mention, clean quad!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hooray for Moris! I was cheering for him and he got bronze! Awesome result!

Looking forward to seeing him at the Gala :biggrin: