Morisi Kvitelashvili | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Morisi Kvitelashvili

senatormls

On the Ice
I think Patrick from Patrick Commentates Skating has a video about him from a Cup of China event from 2015 (?) season. Quite funny! Back to Moris, keep up the good work and I like his components. He interprets music well.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
It was the first time I saw him and I love his already. One more person to give me heart attacks and break downs but I can't help it.

His SP was wonderful. FS a little bit worse but his jumps are just WOW. Also he seems to have wonderful personality and be just really funny guy (his EX and instagram confirmed it :biggrin:). Now I'm waiting for him to improve his PCS because sadly his skating skills and transitions are not so great :confused:

Also I see that I have some special place in my heart for guys whose first name starts with M. Mikhail, Misha now Moris :luv17:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought Moris had two fantastic skates in Ostrava. The SP is a real guilty pleasure, I wasn't too keen on it last year but I look forward to seeing it now. He has a very engaging personality and connects well with the audience. I thought he would suffer not skating for Russia but being free from the internal pressures in Russia has really lifted a weight from his shoulders. I hope he has a great world and grabs an automatic Olympic qualifier.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I also enjoyed his GALA in Ostrava ))) He's always in a good positive mood

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Moris skates for my adopted federation of Georgia.

So, Go Moris!

I hope someone at the arena is waving the flag of five crosses!

I'll be cheering from home.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Moris did pretty well today. Shame about the fall. But I like his new SP costume! And new PB :)
Good luck for the free :cheer: