Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So a top 7 would count as a pretty good finish right :laugh:

sneakers

Match Penalty
What's there to worry about? Hockey is about several contries, gymnastics are about several countries, biathlon is about several leading countries. That's the way it's always been. Not just FS:confused2:

So true

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
What happened to Proklova and Korobeynikova?? :(

It's interesting to think that someone like Proklova probably would be a guarantee for the World's team if she were from a country like the US, but since she's from Russia I guess they just... forgot about her. Sad to see isn't it, she's been plagued with injury for the past 2 years now :(. Is there anyway Russia can prevent this from happening? She really did have it all together at nationals 2 years ago, I thought she was going to surpass Radionova when they both made Senior

Shayuki

Record Breaker
It's interesting to think that someone like Proklova probably would be a guarantee for the World's team if she were from a country like the US, but since she's from Russia I guess they just... forgot about her. Sad to see isn't it, she's been plagued with injury for the past 2 years now :(. Is there anyway Russia can prevent this from happening? She really did have it all together at nationals 2 years ago, I thought she was going to surpass Radionova when they both made Senior

She should just be injured, no? She's very good, they wouldn't forget about her. She can score 200+.

And I'm sure she'll bounce back~

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Hm did some mandatory tarot readings for the competitors and hum, 3 The Towers(which can along with Death be considered the worst card possible), for Sotnikova, Tsurskaya and Sotskova. Apart from that, the most interesting ones were 2 Strengths(for Radionova and Sakhanovich). Just minor arcanas for others which don't really matter.

winky97

Medalist
Hmm, do I want to get up at 3am to watch or go to bed and watch on reply? I will try to go for live!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Hm did some mandatory tarot readings for the competitors and hum, 3 The Towers(which can along with Death be considered the worst card possible), for Sotnikova, Tsurskaya and Sotskova. Apart from that, the most interesting ones were 2 Strengths(for Radionova and Sakhanovich). Just minor arcanas for others which don't really matter.

What were the minor ones? Just wondering...

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
If i'm not wrong, in Swiss there are three official languages: french, italian and german. :)

Actually, in Switzerland there are four official languages: German, French, Italian (spoken in Canton Ticino) and Romansh (spoken in Canton of Grisons).

sneakers

Match Penalty

hmmm, interesting how this will reflect on the eventual hunger games that will be played later today
in regrads to this vision :drama:

sneakers

Match Penalty

Proklova pre injury began struggling with her Lutz
not sure how it is now, since she has been plagued by injury for 2 years now

also Proklova is no longer with Goncharenko
she is now with Buyanova, who interestingly tried for some time years ago to poach Elena from Goncharenko

Amei

Record Breaker
Hmm, do I want to get up at 3am to watch or go to bed and watch on reply? I will try to go for live!

I have pretty much started chickening out of watching the events live a) because the time difference is generally bad for me b) I look at protocols and see what the competition was like. If it was a splatfest -I'll generally just watch my favorite (if there) and be done with it.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I have pretty much started chickening out of watching the events live a) because the time difference is generally bad for me b) I look at protocols and see what the competition was like. If it was a splatfest -I'll generally just watch my favorite (if there) and be done with it.

Deal me out too.....I will be content with buffering my slow speed internet with any youtube available and watching the winners here and in Japan on my big screen.....
Old man who gets sleepy easily

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight

3am?!!!!!!!!:dbana: It is Christmas day and there are some very hungry mouths waiting for big lunch! I'll be useless tomorrow if I stayed up:hopelessness: But i want to stay up!:mad: :bed:

Last edited:

Amei

Record Breaker
3am?!!!!!!!!:dbana: It is Christmas day and there are some very hungry mouths waiting for food! I'll be useless tomorrow if I stay up:hopelessness: But i want to stay up!:mad:

Yep. Like I said the time difference with most of the competitions generally don't work for me. Most likely my brain might wake-up mid-competition and I'll open the boards on my phone and see how it's going but I can't try to stay awake/wake-up early - with the holiday there is too much for me to do that day to be needing a nap. *Plus I am spending the holiday with some family that is pretty opposite of me personality-wise and we tend to get on each other's nerves easily, I need to be well-rested in order to be able to keep my patience and mouth shut through the holiday.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I thought Proklova was better than Radionova in many ways too, except for her jumps. But Proklova had very good 2A among Russian juniors. She has very unique soothing quality in her skating like Sasha Cohen. Really hope she gets to her competitive state soon. The coach change might be a dumb choice for her.