Hopes for Boston2016! | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Hopes for Boston2016!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I hope everyone stays healthy, have good and fair judging and everyone skates their best. Sadly there are only so many medals. I would love to see Chan skate his best but it does not seem likely as his practices have been rough - i wonder if he could end out of the top ten. I am cheering for the young of course i would love to see Boyang, Shomo and nam who is struggling so much - what a beanpole - he just sprouted. I hope medeveda and the american ladies bring it. Especially Evgenia - so much pressure. in pairs i am just hoping no one gets hurt. i know this is not a positive attitude but i am wondering if the technical push is causing all sorts of injury. i also hope that whatever odd thing is going with Savchenko and Massot that their scores come down to earth - i mean their fs was a mess of a program and their pcs are approaching V and T. if that is case the world might as well give up. i meanit is clear massot while big and strong is struggling to match the showmanship of Savchenko who is one determined skater - she wants ogm and what she wants she will get unless...an Asian or Russian team gets in her way. lets hope she doesn't bring back her pink panther outfit lol.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That comment next to that avatar. :palmf:

At least Gracie was skating in your dream. Why Max was fishing on a beach (an Australian beach at that) last night is beyond me.

:rofl::laugh2::rofl:

Well, but maybe your dream is a good sign that he's feeling happy and relaxed!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What the heck? :laugh2:

I actually had a semi-similar Max dream once. In this one, he and Maddie (his sister, not any of the other 15,000 Maddies in American skating :laugh:) owned a pet store that I was at. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. :laugh:

:rofl: A pet store! Hard to imagine where that came from.

:eek:topic: My son teaches middle-school Spanish. One year he had a Maddie (from Madison or Madeline) in each of his six classes; and two in one of the six. Every year it's almost that bad. :eeking: