Japanese Nationals Gala Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals Gala Exhibition

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yuzuru and his SE saves :laugh: and it makes so much difference to see his ChSq without too many quads and triples before it :love:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Wow, the seagreen costume is crazy. Don't think I ever saw it up close like this before. They sure went all out with the bling on it.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
is it the hair or yuzu eyes look dark circle and not well

i love this requeim and his expressive arms during the spins and hydroblading.

Last edited:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
I don't think I have seen Yuzuru's hair so mussed up since the 2013 GPF where after Yuzuru's epic FS Johnny commented that Yuzuru had "crazy hair." It's because Yuzuru always gives 101%. :yes:

Last edited:

Esopian

Final Flight
That was beautiful and heartfelt, Yuzuru! :love:

I do wish each skater had their individual interviews though (instead of being paired with another skater), was it time constraints perhaps? They seemed to cut out a lot of other performances from the official 'live' broadcast ...

To add: Yuzuru did seem extremely tired in the interview afterwards and not only from just skating it seems (like aside from catching his breath, he did seem really exhausted in general). Hope he get tons of rest soon. :thumbsup: And for some reason Yuzu's costume looks different every time. :laugh:

Last edited:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
I really want to see seimei in requeim costume....because i love seimei in under armour....can see his curves, hips and arms better

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
my connection is really bad and missed some parts :palmf: was there any Satoko-Yuzuru moments? :luv17:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
They said there should have been Vitrue and Moir as guests, did I miss it?