On the Ice

16Olympics

On the Ice

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was nice. Thanks for bringing it here. I noticed a few yahs in there. Must be his years living in Switzerland but his understanding of the language is outstanding!

Wonder what language Shoma and Javi use when talking to each other?

Here is a video of modern dancer Koshiro. I love Champery!

https://twitter.com/joiogjoe/status/1286786483341402112

:laugh2: Oh my gosh! He looks like he is all legs while dancing! He's so cute! No mask tho, tsk tsk! :pray: Not good...Does anyone remember how long he has trained in Champery? He must be good at picking up language. I love the pizza or sushi question!!!

16Olympics

On the Ice
I think I remember that he has been there for 4 years. I saw a video of his apartment. It was cute but he is right. Chaos. But, organized chaos.

Perhaps Shoma is holding off going to camp so as to avoid modern dance class. :slink:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I remember that he has been there for 4 years. I saw a video of his apartment. It was cute but he is right. Chaos. But, organized chaos.

Perhaps Shoma is holding off going to camp so as to avoid modern dance class. :slink:

Ok, no wonder his English is so good. I was impressed! I wasn't expecting him to speak that well. Well, I think they need some masks at that dance class! :scard8:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great article! His music choices are so interesting. The SP should be fiery and fun. On August 1st, Stephane's skating school will have a free exhibition where his students will be skating their new programs. I hope someone records a bit of his programs so we can get an early preview.

icetug

Medalist
I wonder if Robert & Anna in fact left Champery as I saw somowhere reported... But if so, will Koshiro have another coach beside Stephane? Hope we find it very soon. I must say I'm excited for his and Deniss competition next week :)

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
He was still entered in Tokyo regionals as of yesterday. That should be this weekend. When was the cup, some 14 days ago? I wonder if he can really get back to Japan and quarantine in so little time. :scratch2:

KiraraChin

Medalist
I think there are no quarantine requirements between Switzerland and Japan! When Shoma went to Switzerland, he was at the rink pretty much straight away.