Koshiro Shimada | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Koshiro Shimada

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday to Koshiro! Good luck this season. :)
Is anyone from this thread going to Nebelhorn to see Koshiro?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

surimi

Record Breaker
Wow, at 175 he's the tallest Japanese singles skater at the moment, isn't he? Though Sena appears to be quite tall too.
And since I won't be able to be online much tomorrow, good luck to Koshiro at Nebelhorn!

Tsurara

On the Ice
Taichiro Yamakuma is also 175cm, he was taller than Koshiro a year ago iirc (not sure now). So, yeah, he is now one of the tallest skaters in Japan.
Sena (as well as Yamato) is officially 174, but close enough. (There is another taller than Koshiro, to be precise, but he only competes domestically.)

So, finally, his senior debut! Koshiro, Gamba!

A Japanese photographer's there, ready for shooting.
https://twitter.com/tanaka_nobu_ph/status/1176832807932481537
He says there are no other photographers around. (He's most likely just counting pros, though, or others may arrive there later.)

surimi

Record Breaker
Taichiro Yamakuma is also 175cm, he was taller than Koshiro a year ago iirc (not sure now). So, yeah, he is now one of the tallest skaters in Japan.
Sena (as well as Yamato) is officially 174, but close enough. (There is another taller than Koshiro, to be precise, but he only competes domestically.)

So, finally, his senior debut! Koshiro, Gamba!

A Japanese photographer's there, ready for shooting.
https://twitter.com/tanaka_nobu_ph/status/1176832807932481537
He says there are no other photographers around. (He's most likely just counting pros, though, or others may arrive there later.)

The starting order looks very good, Koshiro skates as second in the last group.
I'll keep an eye on this thread since I can't believe there haven't been any Koshiro sightings yet.

Unrelated but who is Yamato? That doesn't ring a bell with me and the only ones of that name I know of, are a coach and a Filipino skater. ;]

DenissVFan

Medalist
Congrats to Koshiro on his silver medal ;) The free was rough but at least he managed to grab a medal.

I love the sparkly pink shirt :dance3:

DenissVFan

Medalist
Nice performance by Koshiro at Japan Open! Fingers crossed for his 3A and hopefully no more 3T-3Ts in the upcoming competitions.