Koshiro Shimada | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Koshiro Shimada

icetug

Medalist
Thrilled by Koshiro's performance and happy for the silver, I've totally forgotten to write how much I like his FS costume: it's so elegant and fits him very well :thumbsup:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Just wowed by Koshiro's performance chops in his Linz performances.:love:

Ted Barton, who has seen so much skating talent over the years, was clearly impressed.

The way Koshiro took his bows reminded me of that of Tatsuki, one of his skating idols--so heartfelt.

Can't wait to see more of Koshiro, who is also growing into quite a handsome young man. :eek::

icetug

Medalist
Koshiro got a second JGP assignation, for Slovenia (Ljubljana Cup). He'll be competing with Conrad Orzel again, as well as Artur Danielian and Tomoki Hiwatashi, among others :cheer:.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So glad to see Koshiro again; hoping he keeps up the good work:agree:

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Koshiro got a second JGP assignation, for Slovenia (Ljubljana Cup). He'll be competing with Conrad Orzel again, as well as Artur Danielian and Tomoki Hiwatashi, among others :cheer:.

Thank you, I'm very happy to learn he has a second assignment, good luck to him! I'm looking forward to it. Men's SP begins Thursday 10/4 @ 19:30 Slovenia time; FS begins Friday 10/5 @ 17:55 Slovenia. EDT is 6 hours earlier.

ime

Rinkside
So today is Koshiro’s 17 years old birthday! Happy birthday and hope him has a good season!(cheer~

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Happy Birthday, Koshiro! May you have a successful season! :clapper:

icetug

Medalist
Great job, Koshiro! Third place in Ljubljana and (as long as I can do maths) the Final :yahoo:.
EDIT: I looked at the statistics once again and there is one Yerevan podium setup excluding Koshiro from JGPF. Now we have to wait for the last event results, fingers crossed.

icetug

Medalist
I guess he will qualify for the final, if Andrei Mozalev wins and Adam Siao Him Fa becomes 2nd as Adam Siao Him Fa's PB is clearly not as high as Koshiro's.
There is one condition: wins anybody but not one of two contenders with 11 pts.

Waiting for the final results we can admire this beautiful picture from today's practice.

ime

Rinkside
Now all we can do is waiting for the next week and hopefully we can see him in Jgpf [btw good job Koshiro

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Congratulations Koshiro on another podium finish. He was cleaner in Linz, but I still enjoyed watching his skates in Ljubljana, which is testament to his performance ability. As Ted Barton noted, Koshiro has a special connection to the music of his programs, reflecting in his skating the music's pulse and rhythm. There is also a fearlessness or lack of self-consciousness to freely express himself on the ice. Mentally in this competition, he stayed with his programs despite some bobbles. He will be quite something when he has fully developed. In the meantime, here's praying he will make it to the JGPF. :pray:

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Right now this moment it‘s become clear that Koshiro qualified for the Junior Grand Prix final!! Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉
So happy for him more than deserved!!!!

ime

Rinkside
Congratulations! !!!! though the whole process is bit danger , but well deserved!:love

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Congratulations Koshiro! :yahoo:
I love both his SP and FS, they are my favorite this season :love:
I'm glad I'll be seeing it again in the JGPF

Praying to skating gods that he makes it to the podium