2016 Europeans TV and Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans TV and Livestream

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh, you can totally switch audio languages on the television, as well! How, that probably depends on a bit on your service provider.

For me, it's Ziggo (formerly UPC), and it's easy: there is an i button on the remote controle, it brings up an information screen where you can see information about the current program, running time etc, as well as the Soundtrack and Ondertitels (subtitles). Use the up or down button to highlight Soundtrack, and it says either Engels or Nederlands. If you hit the button to the right or left on the remote, you can switch to different audio, and then just press OK or similar. The same way, you can get subtitles on or off.

:jaw: OMG thank you. Like I said I am learning Dutch so I am doing what I can to hear more of it, but there are definitely times when this would have been nice to know.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Wow that was a GREAT program!! I actually enjoyed it!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I tried most of the links. Nothing worked. The Polish Eurosport showed only Adds for half an hour until I shut it down. Any links that work over the ocean?

QLutz

On the Ice
HOW TO GET EUROSPORT IN USA FOR CHEAP:

(sorry if this is too offtopic, mods can delete i suppose)

1: get a smartdns subscription (abt $5/mo). I use cactusvpn.

2: sign up for free tvplayer.com trial, which includes ESP1 & ESP2 & even some on-demand. Monthly rate is abt $7 after 30day trial. You will need to enter a UK postcode during sign-up, such as E4 9RT.

So for abt $12/mo you can get both ESP's, many other channels, and some on-demand, which includes FS in case you miss an event. Looking at tvplayer's on-demand page I can see the euro events are there now for the next week or so. overall video quality seems to vary from hd to blurry depending on time of day. during congested hours you can manually lower quality to keep stream steady.

this is the least sketchy option i know of. I actually have a eurosport player acct but it doesn't seem to work well for me in the states. there are bothersome sync and even timezone issues.

feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers!

Last edited:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Just to let you know that I have finally got the Eurosport TV schedule posted:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...d-Livestream&p=1336761&viewfull=1#post1336761

I'm sorry, I intended all along to do it on Friday, but that was before I discovered Russian Junior Nationals were on...

You indeed do have the short straw. But, although the British coverage is a lot better than the Dutch, it isn't the best. Eurosport Italia actually has the best coverage!

Halelujah!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :points:

With there being no ISU stream on the Eurosport player (AGAIN! :mad: ), I was getting worried that we wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing.

CaroLiza_fan
Pairs free has gone from British Eurosport listings now. It's just the Wintersports Today show. Which is all the wintersports of the weekend :(