2016 European entries | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 European entries

Yes.

Klimov - shoulder injury, no other info.

Really ? I smell another fake one to let VT win peacefully which couldn't happen if Ksenia were to be on the ice. Russians really push for them VT, I don't understand it as Klimov & partner are ways better since Euros 2014.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Really ? I smell another fake one to let VT win peacefully which couldn't happen if Ksenia were to be on the ice. Russians really push for them VT, I don't understand it as Klimov & partner are ways better since Euros 2014.

That is ridiculous. I only see these kind of conspiracy theories when a Russian skater gets injured. Pair skating is hard on the body and dangerous...injuries are bound to happen. So should he skate injured just to appease the doubters? Because that always works out so well. :rolleye:

Sad news

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
There's no way Ksenia & Fedor would resign if they were healthy. They had real chances for winning Euros and they wouldn't let the chance slip since they don't have that title yet. And this is nightmare, I realy hope no one else will have to WD from Euros in all disciplines.