European Champs: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

European Champs: Predictions Game Round 1

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I forgot to update my pairs predictions after the withdrawals...darn it :hslap: But I'm happy I got silver in the men, anyway!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There seem to be points listed for one Europeans event now, but I am confused: In one spreadsheet it says I have 45 & then says 35 on another.

Sorry about that. It was a glitch in the formula from when I had sorted the names alphabetically before importing the spreadsheet to Google.

I remembered to fix the total points column, but forgot to do it for the Game Round columns. :palmf:

Now you know why, when there is a new player joining the game, I have to copy and paste all the players into position rather than sort them. Because sorting them messes up the formulae.

Because there were no scores at that stage, I thought I could get away with sorting them. But, alas, it still messed them up. And because there were no scores, I didn't realise.

Thank you for pointing it out, and sorry for not realising myself.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Results

This round was a little rough with both Stolbova/Klimov and Kavaguti/Smirnov withdrawaling. :hopelessness:

GOLD: magalli, RaCr9, randomfan, and silverlake22 with a perfect 75 points
SILVER: Marius, matmuh, semosk8tfan, and voolfee with 70 points
BRONZE: Andrea82, casualfan, eta, Florencito, Jombi, Li'Kitsu, Lydia1703, ptskate, rosacotton, Sugarpova, surimi, and xibsuarz with 65 points

Congratulations to our winners!

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Pairs Results

This round was a little rough with both Stolbova/Klimov and Kavaguti/Smirnov withdrawaling. :hopelessness:

GOLD: magalli, RaCr9, randomfan, and silverlake22 with a perfect 75 points
SILVER: Marius, matmuh, semosk8tfan, and voolfee with 70 points
BRONZE: Andrea82, casualfan, eta, Florencito, Jombi, Li'Kitsu, Lydia1703, ptskate, rosacotton, Sugarpova, surimi, and xibsuarz with 65 points

Congratulations to our winners!

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

GOLD?!?!?! MY FIRST-EVER GOLD? PERFECT SCORE? AND IT'S IN PAIRS???:jaw:

...That is amazing. I never expected a gold in pairs. It seems like I'm usually too focused on all the "possible chances" for ladies and men that my predictions always get messed up. But for pairs and ice dance, I just do what I think is more logical. :yes: Maybe I should do the same for ladies and men.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm the ladies scorer and I am running behind (obviously) but I'm almost done and should have scores up tomorrow :) Sorry for the delay!!!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I'm sorry this is so late... but dance results!

Gold: voolfee, IlVoloFan, silverfoxes, paulufsr, s_parks, Jombi, Poice, Nitri, randomfan, kaarle, and Hyena, with 75 points! :points: :rock:
Silver: Nathan13, Li'Kitsu, and xibsuars, with 70 points! :cheer: :party:
Bronze: The Finn, Somomo, umeko_yu1tasukee, desertskates, Perdita, Florencito, Crossover, stryke, Andrea82, text_skate, silverlake22, daphenaxa, surimi, and sequinsgalore, with 65 points! :hap85: :clap:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
I got silver in Men and Pairs! :yahoo:
And then i bombed with the dance prediction.. :noshake:
Thanks to all the scorers :ghug:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay guys, here I finally am with the Ladies Result!

Most people got the top 3 right but struggled a bit with positions 4 and 5. The mean score this time is 50.2; the median is 50.

Our GOLD MEDAL winner, with a score of 65 points, is rosa cotton! Congratulations!

Our SILVER MEDAL winners, with a score of 60 points, are voolfee, The Finn, semosk8tfan, Poice, Lydia1703, LA143, kaarle, FSGMT, eta, desertskates, Crossover

and our BRONZE MEDAL winners, with a score of 55 points, are tulosai, surimi, silverfoxes, s_parks, RaCr9,Nathan13, Mattieu, Marius, Layback11, invisiblespiral, Icebethy, hydroblader, Florencito, Flagstaff, daphenaxa, alebi

Thanks for your patience while I finished scoring and good luck at 4CCs! As always if you notice anything that seems wrong please just shoot me a PM and I will fix it asap!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
this isnt going well for me, i want National Champs Games back :sad21::biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I managed to win Ladies?! Wow!

Thank you for scoring, tulosai!

Not only that, but you got medals in all categories except for Dance! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

I've just posted the European Championships Hall Of Fame table:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58070#post1337707

this isnt going well for me, i want National Champs Games back :sad21::biggrin:

I fell your pain. I didn't win any medals either! :cry:

In fact, I'm worse off than you. I'm 20 points behind you in the overall ISU Game!!! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan