2016 Europeans Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Short Dance

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Calculating that the risk of them going awry from time to time is preferable to the risk of totally deconstructing them with uncertain results?

Well, I don't know if it's even possible to totally deconstruct it now. The technique of his twizzling I mean. But you're right. They can't afford to lose any momentum now, especially when they're actually decent team, the work should have been done right after the split, they lost the season anyway. Now it's too late and too close to Olympics.

Snow63

Record Breaker
PERFECT draw for Bobrova/Soloviev! :yahoo:

Good draw for Sinitsina/Katsalapov too! I am SO excited :party: That's a shame I'll be at work and will not watch it live :shame::console:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I'm just gonna wake up around group 4 starting with S/K. It's rough for a mere North American watchers like me to watch these European competition.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Oh god, it couldn't be a better draw for Team Beaver. I'm a little nervous, tho. Hope they skate clean, again, and do their best!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh god, it couldn't be a better draw for Team Beaver. I'm a little nervous, tho. Hope they skate clean, again, and do their best!

I agree - fingers crossed for 2 clean, sharp and expressive performances. And I don't care - my dream this year is them to win Europeans, for me they have the strongest programs in the field, backed by solid technique. I can sound a bit biased, but they totally corrupted me this season, especially with Anna Karenina FD, a real gem for me. And Ekaterina has great costumes this season - burgundy is her colour for sure! :cheer:

ETA - just saw I passed 700 post here! Wooohooo :cheer:

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Ooohhhh! So many Bobrova/Soloviev's fans! :ghug: And last season I thought I was the only one lol They just have to medal.. at least.

ETA - just saw I passed 700 post here! Wooohooo :cheer:

And congrats! :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ooohhhh! So many Bobrova/Soloviev's fans! :ghug: And last season I thought I was the only one lol They just have to medal.. at least.

Believe me, I'm shocked myself I became such a fan this season - like I said before in some other thread, it took a year off, good programs, overall progress and better costumes (loool) to appreciate them. I wish they would keep that approach and had great programs next season

And congrats! :)

thanks! time just flew by here :)

Giselle

Medalist
Great draw for Bobrova/Soloviev + Alla SHEKHOVTSEVA as Technical Controller, looking good for them.

Well hopefully Papadakis/Cizeron skating without knowing their main competitors scores will make them less nervous!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
^Anna looks amazing in this dress - such a striking contrast between her dark coloring (hair) and light hue of the dress :love:

Ekm

On the Ice
So excited for this! Pulling hard for Bobrova/Soloviev and Cappellini/Lanotte top 2! Hoping Fournier-Beaudry/Sorenson and Coomes/Buckland can rebound strong from a rough GP season, and for a strong showing from Testa/Csolley. And I'll miss Nazarova/Nikitin. (I didn't realize how many Euro teams I really enjoy until I typed this all out! Guignard/Fabbri and Sinitsina/Katsalapov are growing on me as well!)

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I'm curious where Tobias /Tkachenko are going to place. I'm kind of hoping that they'll be above Guignard/Fabri or Stepanova/Bukin but it'll be a tall order.