2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

Lota

Record Breaker
I'm at the very least happy that all pairs advance to the LP, would've felt horrible for the one team that would get left behind.

Really looking forward to the competition, should be a lot of fun :yahoo:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
It's funny men's competition is already finished and pairs hasn't even started yet. :laugh2:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I've heard a lot of negative comments about Alena. The fact that she is unpleasant and envious person. She even removed from friends Tanya, when she lost the world championship. :laugh2: Nevertheless, I do not care that she has a bad temper, but she is an outstanding athlete. And always pleasing to the eye to look at her, and at her performances. :)

Last edited:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
ISU Figure Skating Facebook group just announced, that the main competition to V/T in Europeans will come from S/K. Seems like someone hasn't done their homework. :palmf:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
ISU Figure Skating Facebook group just announced, that the main competition to V/T in Europeans will come from S/K. Seems like someone hasn't done their homework. :palmf:
I guess they meant this will be a Phantom Fight! :laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I guess they meant this will be a Phantom Fight! :laugh:

Volosozhar/Trankov will be fighting with marks Stolbova/Klimov got at GPF :biggrin: Not sure if it will be successful, though :)

Last edited:

matcha

Medalist

The post was most likely scheduled before Stolbova/Klimov withdrew.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Any streams working on smartphone (no geoblock)? And when does Eurosport start?

Eurosport's coverage starts at 14:00 GMT. So, an hour after the competition starts.

Just in time for the second of the real contenders, Vartmann / Blommaert (I really hope they show Savchenko / Massot during the resurfacing!)

They are showing the Ski Jumping portion of the Nordic Combined at 13:00 GMT.

But, don't worry about the ski jumping over-running. The Nordies have a Provisional Competition Round that is held in advance that they can use to decide the cross-country starting order if the weather means they can't complete the scheduled ski jumping competition.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
First up: the couple that I was so unimpressed with at 4 Nationals. But they still won...

...because they were the only entry!!!

Still wish Duskova / Bidar had done the Pairs competition at 4 Nationals. They would have been almost guaranteed at a Top 10 finish here!

CaroLiza_fan

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
For Germans: sportschau.de is streaming the pairs short (probably geoblocked for other countries, though). And it's only the pairs comp. they're showing, so no ladies later tonight afaik.

sportschau

eta: Not geoblocked from Italy, so you might want to check anyway regardless where you're from

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
TAT sounds like she has a sore throat.

I hope she isn't coming down with what I have!

CaroLiza_fan

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
For Germans: sportschau.de is streaming the pairs short (probably geoblocked for other countries, though). And it's only the pairs comp. they're showing, so no ladies later tonight afaik.

sportschau

Are they still mad at Weinzierl? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Was that Stefania Berton in the KnC or am I hallucinating?