2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Yep, I remember him.

Good to see that, even though it is not a regular broadcaster of figure skating, ARD brought in somebody that knows what they are talking about! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

I hope he learned something from Sochi. Iirc he was quite a nuisance there at times. :biggrin:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
TAT sounds like she has a sore throat.
I hope she isn't coming down with what I have!
I lost my voice today & everyone at work is making fun of me & my whispering & hissing:laugh:
Fell better CL!:ghug:

Last edited:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ah, gotta love Sportschau! For a minute there I had hope that the German ARD or ZDF sports program on the television was airing it, too, but no, they are not. So livestream it is.
Their commentary is so good, I mean, such good clearly sproken German, I can follow it word for word. :)

Go Aliona and Bruno!!

In fact pairs is broadcasted at "Eins Festival"

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
That twist has made me giggle every time I've seen it this season. UNREAL height.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Ah, gotta love Sportschau! For a minute there I had hope that the German ARD or ZDF sports program on the television was airing it, too, but no, they are not. So livestream it is.
Their commentary is so good, I mean, such good clearly sproken German, I can follow it word for word. :)

Go Aliona and Bruno!!

If you have einsfestival, they're airing it on tv afaik

s_parks

Record Breaker
That twist is going to turn into a quad easily. Aliona's skating quality is unreal. The only pair skater I like better than S/H.