2016 Europeans Men SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
oh Misha Im so worried
He's like a puppy compared to all the mastodons of FS like Javi, Michal & Florent:laugh:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
oh Misha Im so worried
He's like a puppy comapred to all the mastodons of FS like Javi, Michal & Florent:laugh:

He'll be ok; he's been very consistent this season & his SB is the highest after Javi's. Michal and Florent are the ones I'd be more concerned for. :laugh: And my bb Deniss in his first Euros! :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all men! may we see an amazing SP! but esp good luck to Javi, Mika, Michal :)hopelessness:),Deniss, Ivan and wishing Florent great final competition! and also my compatriot Engin Ali :cheer:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
does anyone have a stream that works? the swedish one doesn't load, even though I've got Hola set on Sweden. :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
does anyone have a stream that works? the swedish one doesn't load, even though I've got Hola set on Sweden. :(

And how appropriate - the Swedish skater now representing Slovakia is starting us off!

Try the Russian one I just linked to. I'm watching it with Hola.

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
He'll be ok; he's been very consistent this season & his SB is the highest after Javi's. Michal and Florent are the ones I'd be more concerned for. :laugh: And my bb Deniss in his first Euros! :luv17:
oh Deniss is def puppier:biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
He withdrew from a tore ligament in his foot :(

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know when the British Eurosport will start streaming?

Not for another 3 hours, I'm afraid.

Well, 2h 50m. They join the Men's SP at 19:30 GMT (So, if we keep to the schedule, just after Franz STREUBEL finishes)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Does anyone have a non geoblocked stream? I'm using a school computer right no. *puppy eyes*.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Thanks! :) The Russian one works! :) (The Spanish doesn't for me)