Eun-Soo Lim | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Ugh why must we wait for 2 more weeks to see Eunsoo skate?!?!?!

Time, please go faster! 😅

andyjo24

Medalist
Ugh why must we wait for 2 more weeks to see Eunsoo skate?!?!?!

Time, please go faster! 😅

Ye Lim had an O.K. JGP season, but I really hope Eun Soo kicks butt! Her jumps are huge, and she definitely has personality. I want her to shock everyone out of thinking only the Russian and Japanese ladies can medal.

Elaine666

Final Flight
I just simply like this girl. I think she's got something special as you can recognize this girl immediately on the ice even without a close look. That kind of quality makes you a star. Hope she can make the final:love:

maea14

On the Ice
Ye Lim had an O.K. JGP season, but I really hope Eun Soo kicks butt! Her jumps are huge, and she definitely has personality. I want her to shock everyone out of thinking only the Russian and Japanese ladies can medal.

i hope she can turn heads but i wonder 🤔

Elaine666

Final Flight
I wonder whether Korean fed will send her to train overseas. She is talented for sure but she has lots to work on.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I wonder whether Korean fed will send her to train overseas. She is talented for sure but she has lots to work on.
I'm assuming they're gonna wait to see how she'll fare at her first JGP....
Kinda sucks though since she really made a bang last season already with her massive improvement on jumps.

Elaine666

Final Flight
Kinda sucks though since she really made a bang last season already with her massive improvement on jumps.

Just went to check who will be competing with her next week:slink:Honestly speaking, it would be quite tough for her to medal. First of all, she wont get too many credits for the second mark:handw:

maea14

On the Ice

i don't think they'll send her overseas to train knowing that she will not even compete in the 2018 olympics.. if there's somebody the korean fed will send abroad for training it will either be choi da bin or someone who is capable and age eligible for the olympics..

maea14

On the Ice
Just went to check who will be competing with her next week:slink:Honestly speaking, it would be quite tough for her to medal. First of all, she wont get too many credits for the second mark:handw:

i took a glimpse too and i was like :palmf: i saw marin on the line up and alina zagitova was there too :shame:
we'll never know but i'm not getting my hopes up though

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I really like Eun Soo Lim most among all current Korean skaters. She has great jumps and a charming, outgoing personality. Her body type is optimum for jumps too.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
i don't think they'll send her overseas to train knowing that she will not even compete in the 2018 olympics.. if there's somebody the korean fed will send abroad for training it will either be choi da bin or someone who is capable and age eligible for the olympics..

a pity but I agree that KSU will likely pay more attention towards Dabin until 2018 :sad21: but everyone will be on a fair field once they gear up for Beijing:cool:

i took a glimpse too and i was like :palmf: i saw marin on the line up and alina zagitova was there too :shame:

JSF and RusFed should really think about where to place their top skaters. It's exciting but it's terrible at the same time.

maea14

On the Ice
ah i remember kaori sakamoto in an interview where she said that she was already gearing up for the jgp finals and that she need to focus and said that for sure her fellow japanese marin will be there and the russian skaters.. in her statement i feel like in a way she only consider those as her rival in jgp final.. if this season is not for the korean ladies then let it be the next season to come..

those 3 (eun soo, ye lim and young) are gearing up for the 2022 beijing hopefully they'll put korea in the maps again in regards of ladies figure skating.. but is it KSU decision to send their skater practice abroad? is it not the decision of the skater alone?

Elaine666

Final Flight

Strategically KSF definitely will send their talented skaters overseas for training. It might be just rumor but I heard young you is going to train in Canada or US? Looks like Young is their hope for 2022. I watched Da bin's skating at Boston this year, quite impressed with her capability (I didn't pay much attention to Korean skates after Yuna).

Elaine666

Final Flight

Marin broke the junior lp record with a 2a popped, and Alina skated to a clean program with 7 jumps at second half:drama:And if JSF hasn't made any change, Rika will skate there as well, with a possibility to land 3A even a 3A3T. And they all have superior PCS mark :bang::bang::bang:Cant KSF switch her to another JGP?