Eun-Soo Lim | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

maea14

On the Ice
Strategically KSF definitely will send their talented skaters overseas for training. It might be just rumor but I heard young you is going to train in Canada or US? Looks like Young is their hope for 2022. I watched Da bin's skating at Boston this year, quite impressed with her capability (I didn't pay much attention to Korean skates after Yuna).

oh where did you hear that?
it is not impossible for KSU to send her abroad even if it's just a rumor knowing that KSU gave Young a special exemption to train in taeneung even if KSU only allow figure skater (those who were born before july 1,2003) aged 13 years old and over can train in taeneung and benefit from programs that bring foreign coach in korea though i wonder why park soyoun and choi da bin is still sticking with chi hyun jung and she was eun soo's coach too.. :palmf:

Last edited:

bosskil

Match Penalty
Is it blasphemous to like Eun Soo Lim more than Young You? :biggrin:
Because... I do. :scard8:

milkyway

Rinkside
Country
South-Korea
She looks like that pokemon and her instagram ID ggobugi means squirtle in Korean too.

andyjo24

Medalist
Squirtle is number 9 in the starting order for the SP tomorrow right after Marin Honda. Why is that the Korean babies are always after Honda? Lol, interesting.

I hope Squirtle surprises everyone tomorrow with her hydro pump attack. Hahaha

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Squirtle is number 9 in the starting order for the SP tomorrow right after Marin Honda. Why is that the Korean babies are always after Honda? Lol, interesting.

I hope Squirtle surprises everyone tomorrow with her hydro pump attack. Hahaha

hydro pump :biggrin::agree::p

andyjo24

Medalist
Squirtle didn't exactly hydro pump, but man, her presentation skills, SS, and ice coverage are crazy good. It's unfortunate that she fell on the combo because she totally had it in control. If only it weren't for the boards... Ahhh.

I love Squirtle. She's officially my favorite junior skater (and secret crush....). I'm looking forward to get hydro pump on saturday!!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Darn those boards!!
😅

What matters for me is that she didn't give up on her program.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Ted Barton (JGP commentator) seems to really like Squirtle. He pretty clearly thinks she is something special. He usually tries to stay a bit impartial and supportive of all the skaters, but she clearly melted his heart.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Squirtle today warmed my heart as well, I quote "warm" from another poster. it is exactly what I felt watching her performance. I agree with Ted. She definitely felt the highs and lows for music today. Which is a big improvement from her. I used to think Squirtle has the strong desire to performance but usually she come off exaggerated abit. but today it is indeed heart warming.
Ted watched skaters practice there in person. He may see more of a skater than us. he may see the potential from Squirtle.
I hope Korean fed can invest more on Squirtle. I knew Korean fed is push Young You very hard right now. Her commercial about 2022 OG is already out. But I wish Korean fed can also invest on Squirtle. she needs the polish/refinement in SS and IN and good programs, spin, jumpsetc. Hope her talent will shine. That heart warming power of her wont get wasted.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Despite bb Squirtle's pchiddy-worthy fall, she made me so teary. 😢😭

Good job to her!

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
I like that Eun Soo is expressive. She has great speed and huge jumps as well. Need a little more polish and better programs (The music cut of the FS :hopelessness: ). Great to see her keeping it together after the fall. I look forward to see her develope!