Eun-Soo Lim | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

pandatours

On the Ice
I enjoy just looking through Lisa's costumes. Some of them are real stunners! https://www.lisamckinnondesigns.com/custom-designs

My favorite LMK outfits have been Eunsoo’s SP dress from last season and Maia Shibutani’s short dance dress from 17-18 season. I think maybe she also did Ashley’s White Moulin Rouge dress? Oh her dresses for Starr have been beautiful, especially since she gets the illusion mesh color right. I think her aesthetic matches well with Eunsoo’s but it just depends on where she’s training.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I'm under the impression that Dave/TSL has some communication with Raf. So her leaving Raf, may not just be an assumption.

pandatours

On the Ice
I'm under the impression that Dave/TSL has some communication with Raf. So her leaving Raf, may not just be an assumption.

TSL hears information secondhand from rink insiders or friends of coaches, which is why they are often correct, but not always. Even information from Dave Haw (friend of Brian Orser) is sometimes inaccurate or different from the final result. I think people are assuming it’s true because the season didn’t end on good terms.

ETA: TSL has interviewed Raf at least once but that doesn’t mean they are in communication. Most coaches are very secretive- Arctic Edge was like Fort Knox

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In my mind, her situation is a definite maybe. :scratch2: In other words, unclear. And it made perfect sense for her to get choreo from David Wilson now, since he was in Korea for ATS.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Squirtle's going to face tough competition at her GPs, but no matter where she's training one GP is going to be on the other side of the world

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Man I'm still hoping that she goes abroad soon. She can get help with the tech from Chi but she needs someone to grill her in with skating edge drills.
(Go to Marina, Eunsoo!!)

pandatours

On the Ice
Man I'm still hoping that she goes abroad soon. She can get help with the tech from Chi but she needs someone to grill her in with skating edge drills.
(Go to Marina, Eunsoo!!)

Her and Marina/Oleg would be a great combo but I think flying to and from Korea from Florida would be too inconvenient. It’s a bit different than Jun in Toronto

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Darling did an surprise QnA, and when asked for spoilers for her new program(s) she posted this. She's beautiful as always, but what could it be I'm dying to know

Screenshot_20190804-214156_Instagram.jpg

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Found this on twitter: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mz9uS1obumqq2gBt1mYq8g

I read it through google translate, but apparently squirtle is registered for the Shanghai Cup. She'll need to take good care of herself since it takes place two weeks before SA, but then a competition with only an hour of time difference that also reportedly features Zhenya Medvedeva and Elizabet Tursynbaeva among others is :hap36:

yyyskate

Record Breaker

I am happy and support Squirtle's decision to leave. Under those circumstances, to leave is the best and actually the only choice.
It will be hard. But I wish for a happy and optimistic new start for Squirtle, Look forward to Squirtle's new programs:love:. Only the athletes know what is the best for them.
And Squirtle will always be a beautiful girl, that will not change no matter where she is.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She'll be at ACI! I can't wait to see her dress, she has such exquisite taste.

(and her skating, of course!! :biggrin:)

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Not confirmed yet I don’t think but Eunsoo has submitted paperwork for Shanghai Trophy: https://twitter.com/wereoldmen/status/1159315855362207744?s=21

I’m cautiously waiting for news on her new coach. I hope she does work with Lisa McKinnon again in the future though, she was able to create gorgeous and mature dresses that complemented the programs

I’m sorry but is the Shanghai Trophy just a FS event like 2017, or a SP and FS event?