Eun-Soo Lim | Page 54 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am in favour of the 3F+2A SEQ, I can worry about the axel landing less. Her runthrough went well (the 3S axis was slightly tilted but she got through), and she is growing into the free bit by bit. Hopefully she gets her levels too :pray:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hope darling gets a chance to go see David Wilson before NHK, those StSq levels aren't going up and it hurts

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWPNwJdah94

those stsq levels remain to be a problem.
whoever choreographed the SP needs to brush that up ASAP (and I still don't know who did it)

I do like how she sells the program though. Each movement clearly shown. I know it's not that much, but props for her on fighting for that 3F-2T combo.

clippers8200

On the Ice
Even if the step sequence is made by a choreographer, isn't it the coaching team's job to ensure it's complex enough to reach a L4?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Even if the step sequence is made by a choreographer, isn't it the coaching team's job to ensure it's complex enough to reach a L4?

good point
It's odd that Chi hasn't done anything to increase her stsq level when compared to Hae-in's during the JGP. Then again, Ye-ji is readily available to correct Haein when she goes home. So maybe it's a mixture of both? Chi not drilling it enough and not a consistent communication with DW, perhaps? I still think Chi should be doing more drills then :eek:hwell:
:confused:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jackie Wong's Practice notes
Lim: 3Lo, 3Lo, 3S, 3F, 3F2Aseq, 3Lz, 3Lz3T, 3F2Aseq, 3Lz3T(hand,step), runthru (3Lz3T, 3Lo, 3F2Aseq, 3Lz, 3S, 1F, 2A2T2Lo)

So minus flip clean runthrough, I just want her to not be nervous and get her step sequence levels

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Well @Ichatedelune, a level 4 stsq with mostly +3 GOEs and all level 4 spins are possible for her in the LP :devil::rofl:
I still don't get why this isn't translating to her SP. :drama::gaah::laugh2:

Regardless though, she truly makes our lives interesting.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
@sunnystars, I think it's partially because squirtle's not used to serpentine steps, but mostly because the balance between the music (and the tech controller's approval point) and her stamina hasn't been reached yet. I hope she gets to go see DW and discuss the issue ASAP

I think I'm going to deny that this week's GP happened in general minus a few good skates, haven't watched her FS yet but well if she was upset I'm going to be upset as well.

On a less gloomier note: her gorgeous violet dress (with a dark blue skirt, now it's clear) was indeed made by Lisa McKinnon. https://www.instagram.com/p/B30L8J0jW5N/?igshid=x44i9orf0k55 Where is yyyskates :devil: but anyway, all hail Lisa McK for doing yet another splendid job for her. Lisa just might've produced one of her best works last season with squirtle's enchanting dress, but I wish to see one of Lisa's best models ;) continue to display her work on the ice.

clippers8200

On the Ice
Her FS wasn't a total disaster, but she's certainly capable of much more - hope she can take this long break to NHK and really grow confidence in her jumps

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Her FS wasn't a total disaster, but she's certainly capable of much more - hope she can take this long break to NHK and really grow confidence in her jumps

I believe she's attending attending Asian Open before NHK so we should be able to see how she's progressing.

Briananing

On the Ice
Did eunsoo grow a lot over the summer ?? Is that why her jumps become so unstable now ? I mean it s not just the combination, even individual jumps become unpredictable nowadays. And she seemed to be overwhelmed by that SS in the SP, like zhenya did on her SS for her last FP. She slowed down and looked like she pushed herself to finish that SS.

Nachi

On the Ice
I don't even understand why they dug it up again. This "problem" seemed solved to me so it's totally unnecessary to talk about it AGAIN. Some people certainly feel a great need to talk about such nonesense -.-. Best for the mental health of the people who were actually involved :(.