Anastasia Shpilevaya & Grigory Smirnov | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Shpilevaya & Grigory Smirnov

Barb

Record Breaker
Well, that was very disappointing outcome for sure. They lost to S/E, didn't see that one coming. In any case I am very confident that they will bounce back on top at their 2nd JGP event.

JGP Latvia
SD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2eLVD2oQUs
FD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rzcujT8H3I

IMO they were robbed, w..t..f? , they were fabulous, anyway, the twizzles were the problem, they got just L1, THAT was the difference, S/E got 8.23 in twizzles, and S/S got only 4.3, and the total difference in the segment was only 3 points. Conclussion, they must fix those twizzles right now!!.

starla16

Medalist
they need to change that twizzle, it will never work this season like S/B tried their first bukin twizzles. They still have the best russian ice dancing skating skills. I will rank this season its very competitive russian juniors ice dance. Possible 4 in JGPF ??

# Shpilevaya / Smirnov
# Konkina / Yakushev
# Shevchenko / Eremenko
# Polischuk / Vakhnov

* Skoptcova / Aleshin are competing ?

The Finn

Record Breaker
I am not sure what this mean but S/S has been replaced by U/N at JGP Italy and S/S doesn't have a 2nd JGP event at the moment. Hopefully they are fine and Russian Fed will assign them to the 6th JGP event.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I am not sure what this mean but S/S has been replaced by U/N at JGP Italy and S/S doesn't have a 2nd JGP event at the moment. Hopefully they are fine and Russian Fed will assign them to the 6th JGP event.
Maybe a new program? I hope it's not a split or an injury. I know of the opinion that she is better than him, but I don't think she could get a better partner soon.

Barb

Record Breaker

:unsure:, I hope everything is well

Marta25

Medalist
Oh no :(
I really hope that if there are problems between them they can fix it. IMO, they have something special together.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I'm fearing the worst. Someone please tell us something!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Apparently their collaboration with current coaching team is on the edge.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
On FS Universe they are saying that Grigory posted a photo on instagram from a hospital in Cologne. It looks like he is injured. I really like this couple, I was expecting them to be on the Junior worlds podium this year.

starla16

Medalist
so that's the big reveal, he is injured. At least they didn't break up (nopefully never). Good luck to them next season but they will have to turn seniors as he has age out. Such rotten bad luck, will they get enough points for snioe GP event next year ?

Barb

Record Breaker
so that's the big reveal, he is injured. At least they didn't break up (nopefully never). Good luck to them next season but they will have to turn seniors as he has age out. Such rotten bad luck, will they get enough points for snioe GP event next year ?

I don´t know, she continue posting in her instagram story Braking news, if his injury is the breaking news, I think it is bad taste announce it like that.