2016 Europeans Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
havent seen anything HG after Catching fire:laugh:
I was pretty bored by that film:slink:

I haven't seen any Hunger Games films, as when I heard what it was about (children having to fight to the death for adults' entertainment), I thought it was horrible, and didn't want to see it.

But then I saw Jennifer Lawrence in costume... :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I suppose I could, but I prefer not to contact underage girls over the internet. It gives people the wrong impression.

CaroLiza_fan
lmao I doubt she will mind (obv if you're not going to ask something R rated:laugh:)

Troy OST! That was the start of my Josh Groban fanatism!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I suppose I could, but I prefer not to contact underage girls over the internet. It gives people the wrong impression.

CaroLiza_fan

I don't think that has to be true, especially on a site like this and where the person in question is a public figure. I'd just ask the question in a straightforward way. There actually wouldn't even be any need for her to know if you are a man or a woman.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't love these two but that was a strong skate and performance for them. Well done!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
lmao I doubt she will mind (obv if you're not going to ask something R rated:laugh:)

Troy OST! That was the start of my Josh Groban fanatism!

Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But it's what other people think that I'm worried about.

And anyway, they've changed ask.fm now so that you have to sign in to ask questions. And I can't be bothered creating an account for yet another site. Like, I'm already neglecting everything except Facebook (including vKontakte, which I actually prefer to Facebook :drama: ).

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

Would you talk to one in real life? There's a big difference between asking an innocuous question and being, well, creepy.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wow, the announcer pronounced their names almost correctly! That's like a true "whoa!" moment, they're not even the most simple names. I wonder if he's done his research/knows Finnish or just happened to get it right.

Kinga

Medalist
Awwww, such a lovely green color! :love:
ETA: and a nice, delicate skate (matched the costumes ;))

Last edited:

Lota

Record Breaker
Ooooh, some really nice elements there, they look lovely together. And I do love that green :luv17:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Would you talk to one in real life? There's a big difference between asking an innocuous question and being, well, creepy.

Would be difficult being a teacher, coach or something if you worry so much. ;S

I thought that the music, especially the ending was pretty nice.

tulosai

Record Breaker

This. And I think people can very well tell the difference, and it doesn't give them enough credit to assume they can't. Old men (much older than you CaroLizafan) talk to Julia L on her askfm all the time, and she answers the normal questions from them happily enough. I imagine there are creepy questions she ignores, but she knows the difference like everyone else.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i dont know if its the song but really ejoyed that, start felt stronger though :luv17: and also reminded of awesome dance routine by Kayla and Kupono at SYTYCD :love: