2016 Europeans Men Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men Free Skate

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
My dearest Deniss Vasiljevs

I adore you and your skating no matter what. However, if it's absolutely necessary to include a random, odd fall for your FS, please do like you did at JGPTorun and save it for after your program is done, as you're exiting the ice. :thank:

Go!Go!Go my boy!:cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
My dearest Deniss Vasiljevs

I adore you and your skating no matter what. However, if it's absolutely necessary to include a random, odd fall for your FS, please do like you did at JGPTorun and save it for after your program is done, as you're exiting the ice. :thank:

Go!Go!Go my boy!:cheer:

:laugh: that was funny, thanks for reminding!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Thanks, but despite hola, I can't get the swedish site to start. :(
Same for the spanish one.
can anyone help? the russian one I started somehow shows the men's SP... HEEELP! :(

Just for future reference or if you get stuck at some point: Eurosport Deutschland shows the last two groups in every discipline live.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
too depressed after Nathan's news, i need someone to cheer me up, hopefully we will see fun skates :sad21:

Same here :sad21:

Good luck everyone! Please skate well and make us all as happy as yesterday!:cheer:
Special mention of course to Deniss, first member if the European puppy squad to take the ice :love::cheer:

Dlqp95

Rinkside
Deniss is the fetus I think, he has the same age as my lil brother :roll9:

Hope the best for Deniss and Montoya, and Ivan has a very interesting (?) outfit

Bumdid

Record Breaker
2015-2016: Season of voice-over, I put a Spell on You, Celine Dion, and abrupt music cuts.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
7 Deniss VASILJEVS (LAT)

Music: Adagio for Tron by Daft Punk

Black jumpsuit with white symbols

3A - ok, bit scratchy, maybe <
2A
3F - !
3Lo
CCSp
StSq
3Lz+3T
3Lz
2S+2T+2Lo
CCoSp3p
2A+2T
FCCoSp3p
ChSq

Yay! Only one pop, otherwise strong skate

FS: 70.00+65.92 = 135.92, 204.24, 1/7

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I quite liked this music choice, it's "different" done the right way as far as I'm concerned.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Go Javi, Maks and Mick :dance:
Sorry didn't realise some of you had pointed the Eurosport already out. A bit slow on the uptake, forgive me.
You're all right: It's a great bunch of lads altogether this time. Enjoy everyone!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
there you go, trip as he was leaving the ice :laugh: well done Deniss!! still want to burn the costume :slink:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I hope Dennis ends up like Javi - he skated for a obscure country for years without regognizition but we knew he had the talent and now he is the World champion and the popularity of figure skating in Spain grew tremendously.