Tae Ok Ryom & Ju Sik Kim | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Tae Ok Ryom & Ju Sik Kim

Fruitpie

On the Ice
Great debut! And they still can do better! Something makes me think that this duo has a bright future ahead of them.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
I honestly believe they should have medalled today :/

But maybe one day. They are becoming one of my favorite pairs. Suprisingly modern for where they come from.

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
I honestly believe they should have medalled today :/

But maybe one day. They are becoming one of my favorite pairs. Suprisingly modern for where they come from.

:sad4:

I thought they would win the bronze :sad21: ... but they improve in each tournament, and they already achieved a podium in 4CC, I think we just have to wait, they will achieve it :hap10:

P44

On the Ice
I really thought they would have a medal this weekend. I hope to see them in 4 CC, maybe they will be able to get one again like last year.
I wonder a lot about the future of this pair. After all, we don't know much about them. I hope they can have new programs and new costumes next year :hap10:
I think they have a lot of potential but I feel they have stagnated since last year.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
i was pretty sad for them not getting medals
Indeed I hope that 4CC they'll have them!

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Tae and Ju only got a GP assignment (Cup of China), it was quite sad that they did not participate in 4CC, I hope that at least they participate in smaller events to see them compete, I miss them :dbana:

P44

On the Ice
Tae and Ju only got a GP assignment (Cup of China), it was quite sad that they did not participate in 4CC, I hope that at least they participate in smaller events to see them compete, I miss them :dbana:

I thought of the same thing. But maybe they can get another one ? There will probably be withdrawals. I was hoping they could win a medal at a GP this season but it's not going to be easy :(
I hope we will finally be able to see new programs this year.

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Where was their Malaguena yesterday? :confused: It seems they have two SPs, but I don't know any reason.

ice coverage

Record Breaker