2016 Europeans Gala/Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Gala/Exhibition

The Finn

Record Breaker
Double Olympic champion in figure skating Tatiana Volosozhar - Maxim Trankov not be able to take part in the gala concert of the European Championship in Bratislava due to illness partner.

Tatiana before the speech felt unwell. After the competition, athletes have a high fever.

From FSRussia.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, I'm stupid. I forgot that the reason for British Eurosport 2 not showing the Gala LIVE was not because of the ski jumping repeat. It was because of the LIVE Nordic Combined on before the ski jumping repeat!

Well, strictly speaking, it is because the tennis taking over British Eurosport 1 has meant the Nordies have been shifted over to British Eurosport 2.

Anyway, LIVE coverage of the ski jumping portion of the Nordic Combined has just started. And, because it is the final round of the Seefeld Triple, we have 2 rounds of jumping for a change. HOWEVER, it is snowing very heavily, and Patrick Winterton reckons that it might be cut down to one round of jumping.

And we have just had an announcement of a delay.

Whatever happens, there is still going to be a LOT of time to fill until the cross country portion of the Nordic Combined starts at 13:30 GMT. So, you never know, they might show some skating repeats in that time.

(Personally, I hope they repeat the Pairs FS, because it didn't tape for me, and I missed it!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nordic Combined ski jumping delayed for an hour.

Patrick says they are going to record the jumping and show it directly before the cross-county. And that they are going to show figure skating now. :cheer:

EDIT: Eurosport 2 now showing the Free Dance, starting with Anna and Luca.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
(Personally, I hope they repeat the Pairs FS, because it didn't tape for me, and I missed it!)

CaroLiza_fan

It's on Eurosport 2 NOW, starting with Aljona and Bruno!!! :cheer:

EDIT (11:25 GMT): Hmph! That's all they showed! Now they're showing a Star Wars themed episode of Top 10 on British Eurosport 2, and LIVE Luge on ESP2 Deutschland (that's the version of Eurosport Player that I have open at the moment)!

EDIT (11:30 GMT): British ESP2 are now showing a repeat of yesterdays' Women's Giant Slalom.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It's on Eurosport 2 NOW, starting with Aljona and Bruno!!! :cheer:
EDIT (11:25 GMT): Hmph! That's all they showed! Now they're showing a Star Wars themed episode of Top 10 on British Eurosport 2,
You guys get all the cool stuff. We're stuck with endless live soccer on 2. I want Star Wars Top 10s, too! :-/

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ski Jumping portion of Nordic Combined has only just started. So, there is no way that the cross country portion will be starting in an hour.

So, who knows what British Eurosport 2 will be showing at 13:30 GMT! :drama: (Gala, please...?)

In Germany, the jumping is being shown on Eurosport 1, and so any changes should not affect the plans to show the entire Gala LIVE on Eurosport 2 Deutschland.

British Eurosport 2 is currently showing yesterday's Men's Downhill skiing.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gala just started on Eurosport 2 Deutschland.

To find out how to watch with English commentary on the German Eurosport Player, see this post

British ESP2 showing Ski Jumping :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: