2016 Four Continents Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Short Dance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Guess I'll get dressed and reasy for work, now that I'm sure there is a working stream on the ipad, I can probably get away with watching some of the skaters while at work. :biggrin: I'll stay home tomorrow for the men.

Laurelise

On the Ice
Didn't Friend and Badoui compete on the JGP this season? If so, good for them for learning a whole new pattern for the back half of the season. (Then again, maybe I'm remembering them from SLC? I know I've seen them).

I love that her name is Matilda, they're dancing a waltz, and they're from Australia. Also, I love the giant kangaroo in the K&C.

ETA: This was a brand new short dance (thanks, karne), so fabulous job in light of that especially.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
THEY WERE GREAT :love:

Never competed as Seniors before. EVER. Not even at Nationals. So proud of them!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I know. But, somebody had to say it. And I thought it would be better to get it out of the way before they actually came back on.

I quite liked them.

Is it just me, or does Will look a lot younger than Matilda? (I know he's not - he's a year older than her).

CaroLiza_fan

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Commentators in the Youtube stream are very good at explaining all the details, but I would prefer if they could talk after the performance is over. Camera is all over the place at times, but overall very good quality stream!