Yan Han 13:05
Takahito Mura 19:35
Jin Boyang 26:15
Patrick Chan 32:50
+ Alexa Scimeca / Chris Knierim FS 40:35​

Last edited:

qwerty

On the Ice
Does anyone know what the song is that keeps playing when they're showing slo-mo replays before kiss and cry?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
OMG...this is the best I've seen of Patrick's Chopin LP yet, I had to watch twice, the second time to observe how he *hit every note* with his steps and movement, every nuance, every pause, every crescendo of a very difficult piece, he didn't have to but he expressed every single note in their singularity and character, staccato, bathos, rubatos....ugh...I feel tired watching his non-stop skating at this speed and with such seamless complex choreography - it's a skating fan's high.:drama:

I cannot believe that these skills are not worth a 4lz....:disapp:

I honestly haven't seen a more complicated and difficult program, minus the jumps difficulty, out there and so passionately skated, I didn't care much about his scores after that, but glad that he won. He deserves it.
ITA I am a big fan of drama and extroverts and I am no expert but I noticed how each edge, stroke,turn, twist was to the music. Simply brilliant. Yes, understated but just amazing. This is a performance for the ages. in the old 6.0 system it would be sixes both tech and artistry. Even without the extra quads just wonderful. Sorry Jin you are young maybe cute but this is how you should skate. More than jumps.

ozmodiar

On the Ice
Does anyone know what the song is that keeps playing when they're showing slo-mo replays before kiss and cry?

I think it's generic copyright-free music. I tried putting it through Shazam and Soundhound, but neither app came up with anything.

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Are there any links to Chan's LP with CBC commentary?
CBC is airing the Mens FS and Ladies FS this Saturday, Feb 27th, at 3 pm, so someone will likely upload it after that.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
are there any CBC videos of pairs ? really curious to see what they said :biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States