Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
where do I have to send all the Ladies Results? I have them all on a Word file

Sorry, when I replied to the Rules thread earlier, I didn't realise that you had done the scoring yourself.

Erm, you can send them to me. I'll contact you in a moment in a PM.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that I have now put the Ladies scores into the spreadsheet.

Thank you so much to ines42575 for doing the scoring.

And apologies again for the delay (tulosai says it was her fault for not remembering that it was her turn, but I think I should take the blame too for not realising there was a problem until so late).

I'll try to keep on top of things better from now on.

CaroLiza_fan

Weathergal

Medalist
Just to let you know that I have now put the Ladies scores into the spreadsheet.

Thank you so much to ines42575 for doing the scoring.

And apologies again for the delay (tulosai says it was her fault for not remembering that it was her turn, but I think I should take the blame too for not realising there was a problem until so late).

I'll try to keep on top of things better from now on.

CaroLiza_fan

Your and the scorers' work is greatly appreciated!

I hate to ask, but will you be updating the rest of 4CCs and the scores after two rounds in the Hall of Fame. :slink:

It is really nice and easy to read at a quick glance! :hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Your and the scorers' work is greatly appreciated!

I hate to ask, but will you be updating the rest of 4CCs and the scores after two rounds in the Hall of Fame. :slink:

It is really nice and easy to read at a quick glance! :hap10:

Don't worry. I don't mind you asking.

Finishing the 4 Continents Hall Of Fame post is actually part of my plans for Monday and Tuesday. Along with sorting the players in both the spreadsheets alphabetically again now that there are new players added; updating the OP in the Dušková & Bidař Fan Fest thread; and making my predictions for Junior Worlds.

I want to get all this sorted out before Junior Worlds starts, so that I can spend the week between Junior Worlds and Senior Worlds concentrating on updating Fan Fests.

It's going to be a busy couple of days! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Weathergal

Medalist
Don't worry. I don't mind you asking.

Finishing the 4 Continents Hall Of Fame post is actually part of my plans for Monday and Tuesday. Along with sorting the players in both the spreadsheets alphabetically again now that there are new players added; updating the OP in the Dušková & Bidař Fan Fest thread; and making my predictions for Junior Worlds.

I want to get all this sorted out before Junior Worlds starts, so that I can spend the week between Junior Worlds and Senior Worlds concentrating on updating Fan Fests.

It's going to be a busy couple of days! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

You are so kind as always, CaroLiza_fan! I am so in awe of your dedication to and passion for figure skating (and to other sports you obviously love)! :bow: :thank:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You are so kind as always, CaroLiza_fan! I am so in awe of your dedication to and passion for figure skating (and to other sports you obviously love)! :bow: :thank:

Awww. Thank you for the kind words.

But, I have to be honest. This is the only sport where I have gone as far as to join a forum. With the others, it is just adding people on Facebook to see what they are up to!

Anyway, I now have the ISU Game spreadsheet sorted alphabetically, and the 4 Continents Hall Of Fame post complete.

Although, I don't want to be the barer of bad news, but I'm afraid you didn't win any medals this time, either in the event or in the overall Game. :disapp:

Better luck next time!

Now to do the same for the Junior Game...

CaroLiza_fan

Weathergal

Medalist
Awww. Thank you for the kind words.

But, I have to be honest. This is the only sport where I have gone as far as to join a forum. With the others, it is just adding people on Facebook to see what they are up to!

Anyway, I now have the ISU Game spreadsheet sorted alphabetically, and the 4 Continents Hall Of Fame post complete.

Although, I don't want to be the barer of bad news, but I'm afraid you didn't win any medals this time, either in the event or in the overall Game. :disapp:

Better luck next time!

Now to do the same for the Junior Game...

CaroLiza_fan

No worries--I know my predictions haven't exactly been awesome! Although in 4CCs I did win a silver in Ice Dance! :hap10:

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hopefully our predictions for Worlds will be spot on! :biggrin: