2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate

GypsyFe

On the Ice
I have a Fuji link thaT i USED FOR THE LADIES THIS MORNING - SADLY IT IS NOT SHOWING THESE MEN

eta

Medalist
I have a Fuji link thaT i USED FOR THE LADIES THIS MORNING - SADLY IT IS NOT SHOWING THESE MEN

The schedule I'm looking at says Fuji won't start showing for OOPS I DID THE MATH WRONG.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You know what? I can see the URs, I can see the mistakes, but I'm sitting here applauding Kevin anyway, because to come back from that hip surgery and still be at this level and darned impressive.

Way to go, Kevin.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I would never have thought a classical piece would work for Kevin, but he actually made it work! Powerful classical music suits him. Stamina is still an issue, but that was a nice comeback performance!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Like the look, but it doesn't go with the music.

Don't really know what I can add. Harry has been out of his depth this weekend. He hasn't done many Senior level internationals, and it has shown. But, hopefully he will improve as he gets more experience competing at Senior B's.

But, I cant help thinking:

COME BACK RONALD!!!! HK NEEDS YOU!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Good job, Kevin. He kept it together pretty well. And I do respect that he isn't skating to the same 5 warhorses everyone else is doing.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Kevin started off so well! I wonder if he's not quite in peak condition yet, with the errors he made in the second half.

Still, it's great to see him back in competition!

da96103

Record Breaker
Vast improvement. 4 falls two days ago, only one today.

Two good solo quads...
All combos attempted
one fall

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Major improvement today :clap: I love the program & the costume. Good for Kevin for fighting! He's the only one I was really invested in at this competition.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Kevin proved his inclusion in this group is an anormaly.

I figured he would score in the 80's for TES and he did it. Well done, Kevin!

Downgrades in TES!