2016 Youth Olympic Games Men | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Youth Olympic Games Men

s_parks

Record Breaker
Agh, mistake on the very last jumping pass. Didn't see the 1st half, the 2nd half looked solid?

Layback11

Record Breaker
Caught the last few seconds. He almost fell out of a 3S-3T?-2Lo and then did a nice camel.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Lol, someone in the periscope stream chat jinxed him

"at least he didn't fall"... Roman falls... "I think he heard me"

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Roman keeps growing and growing, he looks so tall now, I still remember him as the little baby at the JGP in Lake Placid :yay:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't want to sound ungrateful to the streamer, but I could do without these "commentators"

s_parks

Record Breaker
Can anyone translate what these guys are saying? I'm partly annoyed, partly amused. Just grateful they're providing a stream, haha.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Can anyone translate what these guys are saying? I'm partly annoyed, partly amused. Just grateful they're providing a stream, haha.

They are drunken idiots who are getting on everyones nerve.

What they say shouldn't be important to anyone.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I think Roman will medal!

The judges must really like him, overall the PCS has been low at this event for the men and ladies, but Roman just got some nice PCS for his FS skating first in the group! Almost all his PCS categories were over 7 (only transitions slightly under) which is really good for a junior event!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
nooo popped the flip :sad21: but he did such a great job at his most important international competiton!! good job baby!! :love: now onto another baby! go Koshiro :yahoo:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Trying to watch this is such a frustrating experience....please Dmitri and Deniss, skate well so I can feel like my time was not spent in vain.