Animal Fun | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Could not resist posting... family teaches their baby beagle to howl... (like he really needs lessons!!! Hello?!!)
This pup Cooper is gone now but his 21 second video never fails to make my day... my Charli hears and responds... too funny!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYnX9NwB1k

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anyone following Blair Braverman on twitter? She is an author and musher (she wrote a few articles on figure skating back in the day as well).

She shares a lot of video and photos of her dogs... some threads are hysterical... like this one.

Blair and team are going to run their first Iditarod this March. I met her in June when she signed up. She and her husband are awesome. And their dogs all have superstar personalities.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
^^^^^ Love this LRK... great animal pictures.. bald eagle.. our nation's symbol!! Happy Holidays..

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Aerial drone view: annual wild pony swim from Assateague Island MD to Chincoteague Island, VA..
These annual swims are famous and are visited each year by fans from all over the world. The ponies are descendents of horses shipwrecked on these islands centuries ago. Every year the young offspring are culled then swim the short distance, at low tide, to the mainland where they are auctioned to youngsters, many of whom will own a horse for the first time. Proceeds from the sale supports the lcoal fire department.. this is a tradition that developed to keep the horse population manageable on these small islands. Some of the ponies are "buy-backs".... bought then returned to the island to supplement the older existing herd, the money donated to the fire department fund.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-1lr7knJzQ&index=4&t=0s&list=PLwd3NFP-E7quoXTkh_-mnEgVFemwyw_Uz