Animal Fun | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I watched "The Artist", a 2011 film yesterday since its soundtrack has been used a lot by figure skaters for their programs such as Denis Ten, Zijun Li, Valentina Marchei and Kristina Astakhova & Alexei Rogonov. The starring role was played by a French actor and comedian, Jean Dujardin, who is in relationship with my favorite French ice dancer, Nathalie Péchalat. Anyway, the main character's pet dog impresses me because he comforts his master, Valentin when he is down, and saves his life from fire. Dogs are such great companions with intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y8EX4t98-I

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I watched "The Artist", a 2011 film yesterday since its soundtrack has been used a lot by figure skaters for their programs such as Denis Ten, Zijun Li, Valentina Marchei and Kristina Astakhova & Alexei Rogonov. The starring role was played by a French actor and comedian, Jean Dujardin, who is in relationship with my favorite French ice dancer, Nathalie Péchalat. Anyway, the main character's pet dog impresses me because he comforts his master, Valentin when he is down, and saves his life from fire. Dogs are such great companions with intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y8EX4t98-I

Never saw the movie but I will have to now because of this little guy!! Usually in films where animals feature prominently several (not just one) that look similar are used for key scenes so I wonder if that was the case in this film.. In the film "Hidalgo" they used many horses in the title role, painting spots on each horse's coat so they would match ...
I hesitate to watch this movie b/c the last scene (with the gun) gives me chills!! Does the doggie survive?! I HAVE to know :hpull: !!!!

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Never saw the movie but I will have to now because if this little guy!! Usually in films where animals feature prominently several (not just one) that look similar are used for key scenes so I wonder if that was the case in this film.. In the film "Hidalgo" they used many horses in the title role, painting spots on each horse's coat so they would match ...
I hesitate to watch this movie b/c the last scene (with the gun) gives me chills!! Does the doggie survive?! I HAVE to know :hpull: !!!!

The cute dog is of course not dead and the film has a happy ending. The dog resembles Eddie in Fraiser (one of my favorite shows) that had a double. Although that film doesn't have sounds except the background music and some occasions because it tries to be a silent film, I really enjoyed the film a lot.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
The cute dog is of course not dead and the film has a happy ending. The dog resembles Eddie in Fraiser (one of my favorite shows) that had a double. Although that film doesn't have sounds except the background music and some occasions because it tries to be a silent film, I really enjoyed the film a lot.

THANK YOU!!!! So relieved to know.. Now I can enjoy the movie without angst....:popcorn:
Loved the dog from Frasier too...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/1...phone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0&referer=

This is a NY Times article about a cellphone game cat lovers might like called Neko Atsume Kitty Collector.. Goal is to get cats to visit your virtual home / garden... Enjoy!

The writer living in LA named Ryan Bradley can't be our Bradley, now figure skating commentator, but it is hilarious. My friends buzzed about the cute cat game, but I'm prone to get addicted to such games, so I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited: