Animal Fun | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/coywolf-meet-the-coywolf/8605/

Meet the Coywolf or Eastern Coyote - wolf/coyote hybrid ... Population increasing rapidly, they live close to populated areas and are SO smart! My sister and I spotted one last fall in up- state NY while strolling through the golf course at night at our hotel.. We were lucky to see it.. Magnificent!!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Bad bad bad cats! I love all cats, but any family with a baby and pet together needs to be extra vigilant about their vulnerable householders' safety.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
My favorite Kitten Cam just had a new litter of kittens born this morning (Saturday Morning June 18,
2016). I always enjoy these more when i get to start watching when they are little. And my cat has enjoyed watching the mom so far alone.

http://livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/PatiencesKittens

The mom has been with him for a few days (weeks?) and this his 52nd set of fosters that he has taken care of and all are spay/neutered before going to their adoptive homes. She is a total sweetie and just purrs so loud whenever he is in the room. She had a quick labor and seems to be doing very well... except he worries she pays more attention to foster dad then kittens when he is in the room. She seems rather mellow and happy and a good mommy so far.

Even at a few hours old they are already cute little squirmy things. He even managed to catch one of the babies purring when they were about 2 hours old.

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Cats should have been allowed to vote too! :)
Why nobody asked them?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
13149645.jpg
[/FONT]

LRK

Record Breaker
Cats should have been allowed to vote too! :)
Why nobody asked them?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
13149645.jpg
[/FONT]

Clearly they are shocked and dismayed at this oversight...