Sofia Samodurova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sofia Samodurova

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist

He deserves to be happy! I hope they will be happy many times as the season goes on.

Sofia's tears after winning this event is the proof of how stressful being a competitive skater in Russia is. It makes me really sad to think that all these young talents from Russia have this heavy burden of hunger games on their shoulders.

Anyway, it's time to enjoy this great result. And I must go watch Sofia's FS one more time to celebrate:luv17:

starla16

Medalist
woah...
Sonya did it, after years of being at the russian juniors backburner and "in the shadow".

skatenewbie

Medalist
she should do another 2A-3T, so she repeat 3Lz and 3T, the layout will be same with Satoko Miyahara in 15/16 season. i think 125~126 is her maximum score already if her PCS isn't going up. since she both skate clean and get 125 both times... the problem is not really on the content tho but on the quality, GOE. since her jumps is kinda small so it didnt get that GOE like other with big jumps. i also want her to try Rippon too, it's going to be beautiful!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
she should do another 2A-3T, so she repeat 3Lz and 3T, the layout will be same with Satoko Miyahara in 15/16 season. i think 125~126 is her maximum score already if her PCS isn't going up. since she both skate clean and get 125 both times... the problem is not really on the content tho but on the quality, GOE. since her jumps is kinda small so it didnt get that GOE like other with big jumps. i also want her to try Rippon too, it's going to be beautiful!

Her current layout has two 3lutzes and two 3flips which is higher than repeating two 3toe.

skatenewbie

Medalist
Her current layout has two 3lutzes and two 3flips which is higher than repeating two 3toe.
it depends, if she put 2nd 2A-3T in 2nd half then her BV will be higher than current layout. Her 3F-2A SEQ in 2nd half have 7.57 points while 2A-3T have 8.36 points. repeating 3T is the same as having 2 3-3 combination.