Sofia Samodurova | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Sofia Samodurova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Finally I'm able to send my congratulations to Sofia. This time judges were more fair to her as if they had heard my complains after SP. She was nervous obviously but dealt with the situation and delivered clean program. She also looked pretty surprised when she realized she got the medal.

madison

Record Breaker
I did not know that her free program was choreograped by Averbukh.
What are your opinions on the free program?

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Finally have a moment to say how thrilled I am for Sonya! I had my doubts about how she'd fair at SA, but she really does have nerves of steel, and went out there and delivered her best. I hope this is the first of many GP level medals for her :luv17:

lastremnant

On the Ice
Love how people are taking notice and talking about Sofia now. She deserves it. Hoping she finishes in top three in Moscow prix too. Imagine if she then finishes in top three at the finals?

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Love how people are taking notice and talking about Sofia now. She deserves it. Hoping she finishes in top three in Moscow prix too. Imagine if she then finishes in top three at the finals?

Me too! My dream would be for her and Alina, my two favs in senior, to finish top two at Rostelecom. What a day that would be [emoji33] I’d probably cry from happiness lol but idk how realistic it is

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Me too! My dream would be for her and Alina, my two favs in senior, to finish top two at Rostelecom. What a day that would be [emoji33] I’d probably cry from happiness lol but idk how realistic it is

She'd have to beat Tursynbaeva, Wakaba, and Eunsoo. Not impossible, but very, very difficult. Then again, very few people thought she could medal at SA and she did it. She has consistency on her side. If Wakaba and Eunsoo are still struggling to put out clean programs, then I think she could conceivably grab another bronze :cheer:

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
She'd have to beat Tursynbaeva, Wakaba, and Eunsoo. Not impossible, but very, very difficult. Then again, very few people thought she could medal at SA and she did it. She has consistency on her side. If Wakaba and Eunsoo are still struggling to put out clean programs, then I think she could conceivably grab another bronze :cheer:

Yes, true :) I forgot Tursynbaeva would be there. I think for those three girls and Sonya it’s quite unpredictable to know who will come where, we’ll just have to wait

lastremnant

On the Ice
I am going to make a bold prediction. I am about to make the boldest prediction ever to grace the goldenskate forums. It is so bold that all of the expert and elite posters will shower it with criticism proving in every way how I will be wrong. Ready for it? I predict that not only will Sofia make the Grand Prix final... but she will win at least the silver medal there. (Oh no he didn’t! Did he just write that? I do believe he did!) :)

RoseNightingale

Rinkside
I loved Sofia's sass! She is so much fun to watch! And I really loved her Hava Nagila. I hope she has great success in all of her competitions.