Sofia Samodurova | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Sofia Samodurova

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Well done Sofia! Considering she is a newbie to senior scene, she has done pretty well with Nyah.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I think a pop can be rather deflating to an overall feel of a performance ...I’m more salty about Sofia’s score.

When it comes to overall feel of a performance, my feeling was "yeah, Sofia, I'm willing to dance with you some latino" :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When it comes to overall feel of a performance, my feeling was "yeah, Sofia, I'm willing to dance with you some latino" :biggrin:

Haha...I thought we were in the event thread earlier so that post I made makes no sense and is completely out of context :laugh:

I am however salty about Sofia’s scores. I loved her performance!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Haha...I thought we were in the event thread earlier so that post I made makes no sense and is completely out of context :laugh:

I am however salty about Sofia’s scores. I loved her performance!

I think I understood it, more or less :) And yes, I share your feelings about the score. Here probably plays role Mishin's opinion on "busy programs" vs. judges opinion on what deserves high pcs.

lastremnant

On the Ice
Sofia!!!!! Way to go. And honestly, I think you might have, should have won the FS. But regardless, now a SILVER! And you will probably hopefully make it to finals (right? Somebody tell me the numbers in how she won’t or will-trying to figure it out).

I stand by my earlier prediction: Sofia will medal in the finals. I am going all out and say she will at least grab the silver. Oh yes, I am still writing and standing by that prediction. [emoji4]

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Sofia!!!!! Way to go. And honestly, I think you might have, should have won the FS. But regardless, now a SILVER! And you will probably hopefully make it to finals (right? Somebody tell me the numbers in how she won’t or will-trying to figure it out).

I stand by my earlier prediction: Sofia will medal in the finals. I am going all out and say she will at least grab the silver. Oh yes, I am still writing and standing by that prediction. [emoji4]

The only way Sofia is getting into the final is if Evgenia does not get silver at IdF or Evgenia gets silver but with a score under 198. So the chances for Sofia are really slim

lastremnant

On the Ice
The only way Sofia is getting into the final is if Evgenia does not get silver at IdF or Evgenia gets silver but with a score under 198. So the chances for Sofia are really slim

I don’t think that’s right. There are only three who are currently guaranteed entry right now. So Zhenya and Sofia could both get into the finals. I think it also depends on Stasya and Rika? Maybe also Bradie (if she gets gold). Am I right? Look at the current leaders. Six make it with one event left. I think it depends how those three/four finish next week.