On Site Reports:@ 4CC 2016 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports:@ 4CC 2016

OniBan

Final Flight
;) come to Boston!

I wish!
seriously tho, I really I do wish I can - but I'd probably need to stumble on some buried treasure or something :laugh:
Plane tickets to Boston alone cost like $3800++ in our currency, ha! I need to start keeping a 'skating comp' saving jar for future plans :D

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I wish!
seriously tho, I really I do wish I can - but I'd probably need to stumble on some buried treasure or something :laugh:
Plane tickets to Boston alone cost like $3800++ in our currency, ha! I need to start keeping a 'skating comp' saving jar for future plans :D

I'm saving up for when GPF comes to Japan. :biggrin:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
@OniBan Thanks so much for your eloquent, lyrical plus cute :3 live report. I utterly enjoy it and LOVE it.
Yes that Korean boy is the "muse" boy (Thanks for your special attention to him since I asked:luv17:). I asked about him because I never watched him live before, and he is using "Muse" , the music of J_Abbot and it is chored by J_Butt. I have watched a couple of stsq of this SP (with J_butt instruction on the side) before and quite like it and wondering how it looks like live. Also, this Korean boy usually is very musical and good at performance. I did watched his SP video at 4CC this time, His timing is indeed a little off and not as good as his stsq practice (may due to deficient ability of executing it). Haven't watch his LP yet(but I heard from other repo it was not very good). So glad to know from you that "rhythm" and "musicality" is so obvious and so important to watch live.

Also, I may repost your account of HANdsome BOY YAN to his Chinese board like many other posters here:) I think you wouldn't mind.:luv17: Many thanks from me again.:love:

For Patrick fans, from the report of another figure skating fans who went to this event live, I read, she is also got Channed. She was not even a Patrick fan going into this event, but totally went nuts, after this event.:biggrin:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
oh @OniBan forget to say that actually "Rock Lee" is the naruto anime name I reserved for Michael, cos those bushy eyebrows :laugh::biggrin:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
@OniBan
For Patrick fans, from the report of another figure skating fans who went to this event live, I read, she is also got Channed. She was not even a Patrick fan going into this event, but totally went nuts, after this event.:biggrin:

Yes, indeed. :agree: Violet Bliss had brought that part of OniBan's report over to the fan fest, and I linked to the report on Twitter. :)

OniBan

Final Flight
oh @OniBan forget to say that actually "Rock Lee" is the naruto anime name I reserved for Michael, cos those bushy eyebrows :laugh::biggrin:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

LMAO oh but his eyebrows seem 'slimmer' at the competition!! LOLOL You know I was just looking at some old Team Japan interviews and it struck me WHO the real Rock Lee is - It's Oda Nobunari. You cannot beat those eyebrows of his and his ultimate 'so-much-like-Rock-Lee' dorkiness.