Judge me if you can | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Judge me if you can

Perdita

Final Flight
Thanks!!

I'm still busy with all the things I've got to do (I haven't watched Pairs event yet and wanna read interviews etc... I completely forgot how busy the World could be!) so it'll take me few more days, probably a week or so to upload the protocols and the result pages and I'll keep the voting forms open till I get ready. So stay tuned in and if you haven't, go ahead and be our judge!! :agree:

melmel

On the Ice
Thanks!!

I'm still busy with all the things I've got to do (I haven't watched Pairs event yet and wanna read interviews etc... I completely forgot how busy the World could be!) so it'll take me few more days, probably a week or so to upload the protocols and the result pages and I'll keep the voting forms open till I get ready. So stay tuned in and if you haven't, go ahead and be our judge!! :agree:

I still ahven't watch pairs either X_x so much to do and to watch during worlds...

Come on people, come and play with us it's fun ! :D even if you give GOE and PCS like santa claus like I do XD

melmel

On the Ice
Men's SP and LP done ! And i see on the final chart that not so many people came to play with us :( come on people ! it's fun ! \o/

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I just found this thread and had to laugh after reading the first page. Suddenly everyone is for anonymous judging!!:laugh2:

Perdita

Final Flight
I am soooooooooooooo sorry for leaving this out!!! :bow::bow::bow:

I had a sudden job offer that I had to be away for a while :slink: (I had to replace someone as a teacher at an intensive English course... that was rough!) I've got few more works to do in the next few days, but I think, the result and the protocols will come around the time of TCC. I'm so sorry about this! Please be patient...!