Alisa Lozko | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alisa Lozko

The Finn

Record Breaker
181 international score makes her a good contender for the next year Russian junior team. If she stays injury-free and works well during the summer she might have a strong JGP next season.

Yeah, obviously a lot can happen before the next JGP season will start but at the moment she would surely be one of the 4 skaters one would expect to get 2 JGP assignments. The other 3 skaters would be Polina, Alisa F and Liza N.

It will be extremely interesting to see who will get the other 4 spots. There are so many highly skilled skaters who are fully capable to take those spots. My personal wish is that we will see both Konstantinova and Gubanova to get 2 events. I won't even guess the rest, we might see Tarusina, or Samodurova, or Panenkova, or Zagitova, or Mukhortova or Mitrofanova. Or maybe we will see Sasha Proklova back.

The Finn

Record Breaker
People are saying that she was one of the 5 girls (Tsurskaya, Fedichkina, Lozko, Samodurova and Konstantinova) who were named at the main Russian national junior team.

That was totally expected but great news, nonetheless.

adelia

Record Breaker
According to Alisa, she has two new programs for the upcoming season. A SP by Lance Vipond and a FS by Benoit Richaud.

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
It looks like Alisa will make her JGP debut at the JGP Czech Skate. Hopefully Russian Fed doesn't change their ladies because unlike the 1st event I really like the ones they named this time.

adelia

Record Breaker
She has been assigned a second JGP, Saransk. Whether she keeps it or not will depend on her performance at the first JGP.
According to Tatiana Mishina, they are keeping last season's SP and her FS will be a new program by Sandhu to Edith Piaf's music. I'm not sure what happened to the new programs by Vipond and Richaud but that was the info provided in Mishina's interview with Fsrussia.

Photos from the junior test skate:
http://www.fsrussia.ru/images/interviyou/coach/D16B7339.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BI9kH-JDrWD/
http://icemuseum.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/31.jpg

The Finn

Record Breaker
It was very nice that she got a medal but that wasn't a great JGP debut.

She has been assigned a second JGP, Saransk. Whether she keeps it or not will depend on her performance at the first JGP.

It doesn't look very promising at the moment. She might very well end up with only one JGP event.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
She got so many under-rotation calls in the FS. Even in the Mishin's group she still cannot improve her jumping abilities? Dazzling beauty alone is not enough. :sad21:

sneakers

Match Penalty
she is such a regal beauty on the ice, her URs were very obvious though.
I hope she improves her jumps, so that means maybe no second JGP for her ? 160+ seems to low of a score for russian junior lady standards.

adelia

Record Breaker
The score was not good. But she did what was expected of her, which was to bring home a medal. The Fed would not have had expected her to win.
Who would they give her place at Saransk to? Panenkova is not on the subs list. They could put her on it but it would be complicated. Besides Panenkova, the only other girl they could give her place to is Samodurova. But Sonya would have to medal in Japan for that to happen and Mishin would have to agree to the change.

The Finn

Record Breaker
There is some kind of issue with the entries because Polina's name appears on all four of the remaining JGP lists.

I know but this is the latest move, so, I think this one will stay. Polina was listed at the 5th, 6th and 7th event already several days ago but she replaced Alisa at the 4th event today. Also the other list says that Gubanova has replaced Polina at the 6th event.

Last edited: