Alisa Lozko | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alisa Lozko

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Let's wish Alisa all the best tomorrow! If she only fixes some of her URs and does not fall she will be back in the game. Her spins are still the best in the field!

kalee

On the Ice
Beautiful performance by Alisa! Regardless of what folks have said about her JGPF chances, no regrets about having another opportunity to watch her at JGP as she has delivered a clean-ish skate with spectacular spins.

Sunny Little

On the Ice
I really really love Alisa's SP. She looks very elegant and regal in it, like a Russian ballerina. :love: And I like how her spins are always timed to the music as well. Good luck in the FS!

Also, I know she's skating to some version of Swan Lake, but I can't seem to find the exact music anywhere on YouTube. Does anyone know what it is since googling "Anna Pavlova sountrack" doesn't work? Thanks. :)

The Finn

Record Breaker
Any news why she isn't at the 5th stage of Russian Cup? She can't make it to the senior championships now because she has skated at one Russian cup event only.

The Finn

Record Breaker
This is just speculation but according rumors she will be skating at the Russian-Chinese youth winter games tomorrow and that is why she didn't skate at the 5th stage of Russian cup.

adelia

Record Breaker
This is just speculation but according rumors she will be skating at the Russian-Chinese youth winter games tomorrow and that is why she didn't skate at the 5th stage of Russian cup.
If this is true, that also means her place at Senior Nationals is likely to be a done deal.

The Finn

Record Breaker
If this is true, that also means her place at Senior Nationals is likely to be a done deal.

Don't know about that but I did thought about it also, maybe she will be invited there. Or maybe she just chose Chinese event over Russian senior nationals. Erokhov had to skate at the 5th Russian cup event because he wouldn't have made it to the senior nationals otherwise. He too is going to China. Schedule-wise it was possible for him to skate there but it wouldn't have been possible for Alisa to skate there.

adelia

Record Breaker
Don't know about that but I did thought about it also, maybe she will be invited there. Or maybe she just chose Chinese event over Russian senior nationals. Erokhov had to skate at the 5th Russian cup event because he wouldn't have made it to the senior nationals otherwise. He too is going to China. Schedule-wise it was possible for him to skate there but it wouldn't have been possible for Alisa to skate there.
Mishin can push for it if he wants to, her spot at Senior Nationals I mean. He's on the coaching council in the Federation. It all depends on what he's willing to do.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Alisa will skate at the Russian-Chinese youth winter games. There is pic where she is present at the opening ceremony of the games with Erokhov, Polishchuk/Vakhnov and Ushakova/Nekrasov.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Mishin can push for it if he wants to, her spot at Senior Nationals I mean. He's on the coaching council in the Federation. It all depends on what he's willing to do.

Don't know if any pushing was needed but Alisa has been invited to skate at the senior nationals.