Alisa Lozko | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alisa Lozko

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Her private transition to the Eteri group in the middle of the season breaks the rule, so that the Federation banned her from taking part in the Junior Nationals, as far as I know.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Wow. If it's true then it's very good for her. Maybe Eteri will help her. Because this girl with such amazing spins is always joy to watch.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Wow. If it's true then it's very good for her. Maybe Eteri will help her. Because this girl with such amazing spins is always joy to watch.
Her jumps need major adjustment but she is very beautiful to watch.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker

I think it would be a very smart move: Sergei Dudakov could fix her technique while Eteri could make her a consistent skater.

Also her sophisticated style suits Eteri/Danil's packaging, i've watched her SP so many times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdgV-HHTVA

adelia

Record Breaker
Her private transition to the Eteri group in the middle of the season breaks the rule, so that the Federation banned her from taking part in the Junior Nationals, as far as I know.
There is no hard and fast rule about banning a skater because of a mid-season coaching change. Other Russian skaters have done it before without getting banned.
Mishin and his school probably lodged a complaint against her to try to punish her for moving.

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
Alisa is now being coached by Alina Pisarenko, Sima's former coach and Elena Pavlova's current coach.
Pisarenko's group technically is still under "Star Ice" but they don't skate on the same rink as Mishin's group.

Sugiady

On the Ice
Alisa is now being coached by Alina Pisarenko, Sima's former coach and Elena Pavlova's current coach.
Pisarenko's group technically is still under "Star Ice" but they don't skate on the same rink as Mishin's group.

What happened to her?
Didn't she move to Eteri’s group?

adelia

Record Breaker
What happened to her?
Didn't she move to Eteri’s group?
She moved and was forced to return to Mishin's school (Star Ice).
The option to move to Eteri's group again is gone now. After she returned to Mishin's school (from Eteri's), she was coached by Gachinski for awhile.
Now she has permanently (or so it seems) moved to Pisarenko's group.

Sugiady

On the Ice
She moved and was forced to return to Mishin's school (Star Ice).
The option to move to Eteri's group again is gone now. After she returned to Mishin's school (from Eteri's), she was coached by Gachinski for awhile.
Now she has permanently (or so it seems) moved to Pisarenko's group.

OMG poor girl…
I really feel sorry for her…