Alisa Lozko | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Alisa Lozko

topmodel

Match Penalty
I don't know. But if Ari paid a skater for a show just to do a spin in a group number, then he is surely losing his business sense.

Maybe there is more going on in the background. Plushenko seems to pick up the fallen ones. Sima, Sotka, even Yulia was in talk.
I dont really like that guy, but seeing few of his school-streams he seems to be a pretty good motivator and being very supportive.
He got even Sima in shape within few weeks. So I just want to believe there is more going on ...

adelia

Record Breaker
Maybe there is more going on in the background. Plushenko seems to pick up the fallen ones. Sima, Sotka, even Yulia was in talk.
I dont really like that guy, but seeing few of his school-streams he seems to be a pretty good motivator and being very supportive.
He got even Sima in shape within few weeks. So I just want to believe there is more going on ...
Just wait and see.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, I thought he took Maria Sotskova to his academy. I haven't heard this nickname before for Adelina, most typical was Adel

Sotka is from her Dancing with Stars days. It was her team name with her partner Gleb.

adelia

Record Breaker
I think we can be certain now that she will not return to singles skating. She may very well just do shows.
I still hope that she can return to competitive skating, ice dancing or pairs (Tarasenko once said he wld never do pairs either but that's exactly what he's doing now).

Yesterday she did Plushenko's show in Krasnodar and she has a new dress so I look forward to any videos from that show.