2016 Four Continents Gala/Exhibition | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Gala/Exhibition

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This finale music collection is hilarious... what is going on

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Quad battle by Lady Boss Sui. Boyang joining in.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex made a group selfie

- - - Updated - - -

Winners photoshoot. They are so short all of them.:laugh:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Lady Boss jumped on Alex's arms. Then Maia did the same. They offered to do same for Patrick and he just run away.

sarama

Medalist
Quad battle by Lady Boss Sui. Boyang joining in.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex made a group selfie

- - - Updated - - -

Winners photoshoot. They are so short all of them.:laugh:

Thanks! I'll hunt for videos of the quad battle.
I managed to see the winners photoshoot... and they were just adorable!

Warwick360

Medalist
In free skate....are guys only allowed 8 jumping passes, while ladies, only 7? It just came up in my mind when someone on youtube mentioned that Boyang didn't have 3Lo in his program. So I did some research, and what I found went contrary to what I had thought. I had imagined before, while taking Boyang's scenario as an example, that a skater would be allowed to do every jump atleast once, regardless the situation. :scratch2:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
The C in 'Cong' is pronounced like 'ts'
oh thx a lot!
I was pronouncing like Kong:laugh:

I wish SS skated to 'O':love:
Yeah maybe would be too much Coldplay for them but I dont care! That was the superior EX:luv17:

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
That was a great EX! You could almost feel Patrick's happiness! Ready to take on the World...again! :hap57:

artsciboy

On the Ice
I have to say Boyang Jin's EX makes me really see his potential on the PCS side of things. He's actually a very good dancer and can do interesting choreography - obviously he's not focused on doing 4 quads, but if he can bring some of this fluidity and grace to his competitive programs, look out!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have to say that selection of tracks in finale was...interesting to say at least

but Sui 'Sassy Boss Diva' Wenjing was a star of the finale - she is fearless and goes for everything 100%!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I have to say that selection of tracks in finale was...interesting to say at least

but Sui 'Sassy Boss Diva' Wenjing was a star of the finale - she is fearless and goes for everything 100%!

after failing the 1st time she demanded a 2nd try but Han didnt want it, how dare he said no to the boss! but at the end they went for it :laugh: so reckless though, female version of Yuzuru :palmf:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
after failing the 1st time she demanded a 2nd try but Han didnt want it, how dare he said no to the boss! but at the end they went for it :laugh: so reckless though, female version of Yuzuru :palmf:

one - cautious - side of me wish she wasn't that reckless and think more about her health, but another side - nutty - really understand her strive to do more and do it well. For me, this is the only pair with that kind of 'attitude', to challenge themselves constantly no matter what, to risk and gamble big. I feel that they have also one of the strongest partnerships nowadays going - sometimes I feel like he's the one more responsible and rational and she is the one who want to push things, but it all blends up to this amazing pair!