Team Igor Shpilband & Pasquale Camerlengo | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Team Igor Shpilband & Pasquale Camerlengo

Iris81

On the Ice
Coomes and Buckland are back In England.
For off-season maybe? Or they left Novi for good?

So, it looks like there are only four couples in Team Shpilband now: Chock-Bates, Carreira-Ponomarenko, Min-Gamelin, Nazarova-Nikitin.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Friday was a very sad day in Novi. Lots of tears. Greg has moved to Wheaton. He is a wonderful coach and person.. He will be greatly missed.

humbaba

Final Flight
I'm sure it was a sad parting for everyone. I do think Wheaton is a good match for Greg, with their emphasis on young skaters. Greg seems to work very well with junior teams.

chameleon

On the Ice
Friday was a very sad day in Novi. Lots of tears. Greg has moved to Wheaton. He is a wonderful coach and person.. He will be greatly missed.

Do you know anything about the rumors that Igor will be taking his teams to DSC and teaming up with Pasquale?

Mattieu

Medalist
Do you know anything about the rumors that Igor will be taking his teams to DSC and teaming up with Pasquale?

I've heard it is going to happen, and with everyone leaving Igor's camp, Fabian, Greg, it confirms that a big change is underway.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Tweedale and Baby Buckland are there. He also has a couple of younger and lesser known teams

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Pogrebinsky, Abachkina, Mansour and a few other girls are also searching for new partners.

Jem X

Rinkside
Rumors are that Chock-Bates are going to Montreal. No official announcement as of now.

chameleon

On the Ice
Krylova said in an interview that Igor and Pasquale are teaming up, so I guess an update to the thread title is in order.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Maybe someone should start a Igor/Pasquale thread. So much has changed this season. Gone are Greg, Chock/bates, Coomes/Buckland, Abachkin/Thauron, Pogrebinsky/Benoit, Min/Gamelin, Aldridge/Eaton Hawyeke/Baker, and now Abachkin and Alexey S have broken up. Several younger and inexperienced teams. Oops forgot Mansour. And Fabian is about to leave.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Maybe some of u have noticed typing is not my talent. I meant to say that Igor and pasquale have several new teams but most of them have girls who have no partnering experience and the guys aren't very experienced.

mom2cavs

Rinkside
Although it was posted on FSU that Abachkina and Alxey have broken up I believe that is probably not correct.