2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat

Ireth

Rinkside
I just (finally?) got an e-mail, too, but now that I read it more carefully, it doesn't actually say Monday anywhere, at least my e-mail doesn't. Just "In the next week" and again "next week" as time indicator. How's that for vague?

I have received two mails. One of the same persona that always write me my doubts and other from the official ticket agency. In the first , they say monday 25, in the secobd only next week

narcissa

Record Breaker
Wanting to purchase all-event tickets now, but so expensive :cry: I need to save up first...hope they don't sell out...

Ireth

Rinkside
I am a bit nervous. I want to know which are my seats... If they are bad.. I don't buy them... Because is too much money...

TMC

Record Breaker
This has been so badly arranged it's embarrassing :noshake:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Guys, we now have 2016-2017 forums, so I have moved this thread there.

Thanks, although I had a bit of trouble finding it, just didn't expect it to be all the way down here below the "Office" topics. Will this whole section be moved up in the main Forum page to make it a bit more visible?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It surely will be when the season starts July 1, but I will ask whether it can be moved up a bit sooner.

Ireth

Rinkside
I have wrote to lippu.fi to ask about the tickets, they said it to me:

Hello!

I ask you to be patient, you will receive information but the process just might take a bit longer than expected.
it could be that they estimated the workload wrong and they were hoping to have contacted everyone already. I have put in a request for more information about the schedule so I'll update you as soon as i receive it.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thanks, although I had a bit of trouble finding it, just didn't expect it to be all the way down here below the "Office" topics. Will this whole section be moved up in the main Forum page to make it a bit more visible?

:biggrin: It is now above Office

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just got an e-mail, basically: no need to worry, ongoing process contacting everybody with premium seats ordering info, relax and be patient. :popcorn:

Ireth

Rinkside
Just got an e-mail, basically: no need to worry, ongoing process contacting everybody with premium seats ordering info, relax and be patient. :popcorn:

I ask in lippu.fi facebook account and they give me info about my seats, now I know which are, and they are a good seats I think!

Last edited:

Rita Hsieh

Rinkside
I ask in lippu.fi facebook account and they give me info about my seats, now I know which are, and they are a good seats I think!

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my seat. I do not know it should take such a long time sending emails. Because seems the seats allocation is out.

khughes

On the Ice
I am buying tickets for Helsinki and will go with my daughter. She will do some swimming with a Finnish youth team, and so, I bet, won't want to go to all the events. Does anyone know whether I will be able to sell tickets for individual events nearer the time. I don't know if Europe has a Stubhub-type thing. The seats aren't Winnie's amazing ones, but they're reasonable (Section 117, row 7).