Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Nicely done. I hope she improves as the season goes on. Stasya seems to be one of the taller ladies figure skating it's always harder for the taller ones to execute the difficult moves because their arms and legs are longer.

It seemed her score was higher that she expected, she looked caught off guard a little :) And yes, she looked much better now. Her only problem is low self-confidence. She even said something like she has to work on it during summer. Otherwise she looks very elegant, like some real lady from a Tolstoy's novel on a ball in St. Petersburg :luv17:.

Scott512

Record Breaker
It seemed her score was higher that she expected, she looked caght off guard a little :) And yes, she looked much better now. Her only problem is low self-confidence. She even said something like she has to work on it during summer. Otherwise she looks very elegant, like some real lady from a Tolstoy's novel on a ball in St. Petersburg :luv17:.
Very true. Very elegant. Very ladylike at the ball.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Good God are you kidding? What is it with Russian girls and their passports? ;)

Hope this passport mishap does not ruin her chances in Helsinki.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Good God are you kidding? What is it with Russian girls in their passports? ;)

Hope this passport mishap does not ruin her chances in Helsinki.

even with the fall she stuffles around the medal positions. She didn't skate somehow differently from other competitions yesterday. I don't think this has any impact.

Scott512

Record Breaker
even with the fall she stuffles around the medal positions. She didn't skate somehow differently from other competitions yesterday. I don't think this has any impact.

Stasya said if not for the passport mistake it would have been the best SP of her life. So unfortunately it did affect her probably mentally. She sure is a beautiful girl though.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
She looks like Alina, doesn’t she?

Anyway, has anyone heard more thoughts and opinions about her from her #1 fan, TAT ? Remember, Konstantinova is so beloved that if she has a good season she could make the Team.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Well done Stanislava on her silver medal in Helsinki. I hope this gives her confidence and strength for the rest of the season.

RoseNightingale

Rinkside
Congrats to Stanislava! :hap10: This was my 1st time seeing her and I agree, she is very elegant. I loved her purple dress. :love:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Stanislava :love::yahoo: She skated clean and clearly deserved this medal. Good luck at the next assignement :yahoo:

MedoLove

On the Ice
I just came to say that I really enjoyed her SP. I didn't know much about Stanislava, but her speed and expression are quite captivating, it has a lot of artistic potential.

Congrats